Should We

Daryl goes to her and takes her hand. And she pulls him into the house. "... Does everyone know. I mean it... Our.. Business. Maggie is one thing but rick makin jokes kinda makes me uncomfortable." beth says "beth it's rick, hes more of my brother tjen anyone ive had. Its a stupid joke. I have plenty about him and jessie." Daryl says. "i just don't know" she says sitting down on the couch.

Daryl sits down next to her and puts his arm around her. "what don't you know beth" he says. "i dont know if we should anymore. I mean obviously we'll have kids someday but now it's just going to be people judging us and i just can't handle that, i just can't." beth says "hey, look at me." beth looks at him. "youre in control, you say something its done. Got it?" daryl says "and yes. One day i hope to habe kids with you. I truly do." daryl hugs her and kisses her. "because i love you" he says softly looking down and playing with her hair. "Daryl, you're the only thing i wake up for." she says.

They just hold each other till Aaron comes to get Daryl for work. They kiss and he leaves. Its his first time gone since his incident. Beth cries on and off and is a wreck. She loves him more than anything. She loves him enough to kill her.