Breakfast

"Pancakes" beth says. She brings over 2 plates for them. "they look amazing" "im so happy we're finally married Daryl." "me too beth" Daryl said then he kissed her on the cheek. "so who was at the door?" beth asked "rick" "well whatd he want darling?" beth said giggling. "someone from your home town is here. I guess he's your age, he wanted you to talk to him later." "did you plan on telling me?" beth said sounding irritated. "like if I didn't ask." "after breakfast i would have. Its not a big deal" Daryl said back. Beth stood up and went upstairs to there room. Daryl got up and followed her, he went up to there room and he slammed the door and locked it. "beth... its not that big of a deal" Daryl said, beth opened the door wearing short shorts and a flannel not buttoned all the way. "youre right. Im just gonna talk to him" Daryl seen she was still wearing her ring so he felt better. She opened the door with her boots in her. When she looked up she looked like she had seen a ghost. "Joe?!" she yelled crying. He ran up to her porch and hugged her. She dropped to the ground "i thought you were dead, oh Joey. Howd you find me?" joe looked inside and seen Daryl standing on the stairs. Daryl went up the stairs and slammed the door startling beth, she jumped while joey was holding her.