My Love

Beth wakes up with Daryl holding her. She sits up and kisses his forehead. She she finds her robe and sneaks downstairs. She goes into the kitchen and looks for something to make. She finds pancakes, "Carol said to use apple sauce since we dont have eggs. I need to visit her actually" she thinks to herself looking for the ingredients they have to used. She starts singing while she cooks.

Daryl comes downstairs but Beth didn't see him. He comes up behind her while shes singing and cooking and he hugs her. She turns around. "good morning my love" he kisses her. "why didn't you wake me up?" Daryl asked. "well i had u up most the night so i thought id let you sleep" she said giggling. Daryl laughed and kissed her. There was a knock on the door and Daryl went to answer. Beth continued cooking.

It was rick. "hey Daryl. Is beth sleeping?" rick asked. "nah, shes cooking. Whats going on man?" "theres a boy, he showed up and hes from Beth and Maggie's hometown. Hes her age, maybe they know eachother. I was hoping beth could come to talk to him later." "ill talk to her about it" "thanks Daryl" rick walks off and Daryl goes and sits down at the kitchen table. "so whats for breakfast sweetie?"