Mature

Beth started unbuttoning his shirt and he took off his tie. She took off his shirt and pushed him on the bed. She starts kissing him and taking off his pants, he helped. She stepped forwards forcing Daryl to go back till he fell back on the bed, he laid back and pulled Beth on top of him. "you looked beautiful today, ill never understand why youd want to be with a man like me, how i got so lucky. I just love you so much beth." Daryl said tracing the lace on her dress. "you're the man i know im supposed to be with. I think everyone knows it, even daddy knew deep down. Daryl, without you id die. I mean i came really close at the hospital" beth said getting choked up like she was going to cry.

Daryl sat up and kissed her, she started taking off her dress. Daryl picked her up and put her on the bed. He started kissing her neck, then down to her breast, then down to her stomach. He kissed down her legs, her thighs and calves. Beth took his hand and pulled him back up. "we still dont know if im pregnant." "do you want kids?" daryl asks. "i dont know do you?" "i want you happy and to be mine forever, im happy if you are" "kids wouldnt hurt" "then why no start trying" Daryl kisses her and takes his boxers off.