ғᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ

...

ᴋᴀᴍʏʀᴀ ' ᵐʸʳᵃ '

ᴋᴀᴍʏʀᴀ ' ᵐʸʳᵃ '

kamrya and her bestfriend of 3 years, leah, were getting ready to go to a house party, the only reason she was goingbecause her boyfriend notti

because her boyfriend notti.

"myra we gotta go, u ready?" leah asked myra standing at the bathroom door, "yea hollon." myra spoke straightening her last piece of hair. "ahh dis joint finna be so lit." leah squealed as she started twerking on the wall which made myra laugh, "we finna be looking for the hoes." leah said getting up from the way. "nah, YOU gone be looking for the hoes." myra said putting all of her stuff up, "notti ain't shit, he-" leah spoke stopping herself from saying something. myra turned to leah and said, "he what?" leah just shook her head. "nothin." myra furrowed her eyebrows wondering what she was going to say but she didn't worry about it.

myra was in her bedroom takin pictures waiting for leah to finish using the bathroom, "ight cmon." leah said walking out of the bathroom door grabbing all of her things and putting it in her purse, same for myra.

ғɪᴛs :

★ ☆

☆ ★

☆ ★

leah and myra had arrived to the party, leah being as dumbass she is had already took about 3 shots

leah and myra had arrived to the party, leah being as dumbass she is had already took about 3 shots. myra had only took one not wanting to get too drunk figuring out herself that she was going to be the one to take both of them home.

myra wondered around trying to find her boyfriend notti as she hasn't seen him since she had made it to the party, she walked through the crowd getting pushed by several bodies. myra looked around and spotted dd, ddot, and jay on the couch with some girls, she walked towards them. "yo myra wassup." ddot said dapping myra up, it looked like dd was halfway asleep and jay was faded as fuck. "hey yall." she waved at them, "yoo" "waddu myra." she didn't want to bother them cause she seen they had company. "anybody seen notti?" she question waiting for an answer, "I think I seen him go upstairs." jay answer taking a puff. myra just nodded waving at them again but instead it was a goodbye.

myra walked towards leah who was sitting at a table talking to a group of people, "leah im finna go upstairs." she told her. "aight ima be up there inna minute." leah told her which made her nod okay, "wassup witchu li ma." a dreadheaded darkskin said. "I gotta man." myra responded nonchalantly and walked away.

myra looked for notti checking some of the rooms, she gave up and just decided to chill in a room for a little while. mrya opened a room door to see notti and one of her other best friends, jaylen, making out in the bed. "the fuck!" mrya screamed making both of them hop up off of the bed, leah came to the room and grabbed myras hand. "baby it's not what it looks like." notti said trying to calm myra down, "I though u was my best friend what the fuck happened?" myra said as she turned her head to her now ex bestfriend, jaylen sat there smiling at the interaction. "shoulda took care of your man better, maybe he wouldn't be fucking on me." jaylen shrugged her shoulders and laughed, myra launched at jaylen. "they fighting!" someone yelled making everybody run up stairs knowing they some instigators.

myra was just throwing straight punches at jaylens face, notti pulled her up from jaylen. "fuck up off of me!" myra yelled trying to pry out of nottis grip, he was holding her too tight so she gave up. as much as she didn't want to cry she couldn't hold it in, "and ian the only fake one cause yo bestie knew about us fucking the whole time." jaylen told her fixing her hair, myra snapped her head over to leah in shock and disappointment.

"you knew about this too?" she questioned furrowing her eyebrows, leah just stood there in guilt not saying a word. "let me go please." mrya spoke, notti let her go watching her every move. mrya didn't have the time anymore and just left the room. since they rode myras car to the party she told herself leah can find her own way home, she walked out of the house in tears.

notti ran out the door, "hollon myra!" she heard a familiar voice yell but she didn't give a fuck. she keep walking ignoring the voice, guess you can't trust everybody.

xᴏxᴏᴅɪᴀʀʏʏ

this was rushed as fuck but yea, hope y'all enjoy dis.