ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

...

sᴏʟᴀɴᴀ ' ˡᵃⁿᵃ '

sᴏʟᴀɴᴀ ' ˡᵃⁿᵃ '

solana and her close friend, jaiden, were in the girls bathroom

solana and her close friend, jaiden, were in the girls bathroom. solana was fixing up her edges to make sure she looked at least okay the rest of the day, "you seen dat fine nigga ddot?" jaiden asked. she been crushing over ddot for the longest but still hasn't said a single word to him at all, "the one you've been crushing on for like 50 years and still hasn't got his insta? yea." solana said sarcastically while jaiden just rolled her eyes playfully. "I swear ima ask him." she said, the bell rung indicating that it was the next period.

"mrs.onelle gon try to get on my ass because I been in the bathroom like her whole period." solana groaned putting her edge brush in her purse, "you know she gon try to send yo ass to iss." jaiden said as they walked out of the bathroom. "she dick ride to much, it's always my name in her mouth like hop off man." she carried the word man, jaiden laughed but stopped as she saw they were about to walk pass ddot, notti, and dd. she immediately hid behind solana staying close by her side.

solana furrowed her eyebrows confused as she looked around, she finally spotted what jaiden was hiding from. she laughed as she kept walking.

solana and jaiden were just walking and talking with each other as they stopped at solanas class, "see ya best." jaiden hugged her goodbye. solana walked into her 5th period classroom, it wasn't even nobody she talked to in there except her friend tyler who wasn't even there.

she sat in the back of the class, her class period was art which they really did nothing. it was like some type of free period, she put her airpods in her ear listening to yb. a group of boys walked into the classroom loud as fuck, it was the 'three demons' of course. she sighed and pulled out a piece of paper deciding to draw whatever comes to mind, solana was actually a great drawer, she felt as if it was relaxing and it calmed her mind.

"please sit down boys." mrs.johnson asked the group as they were standing up rapping and shit, "mmtch hop off dick." notti said grabbing a strand of his hair playing with it. "excuse me? all of y'all detention." ddot snapped his head towards her, "fuck i do?" as he made some type of face. solana laughed but I guess a bit too loud, "and solana since you wanna laugh u can go too." solana rolled her eyes.