ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ (ᴅ)

...

ᴋᴀᴍɪʏᴀʜ ' ᵐⁱʸᵃʰ '

ᴋᴀᴍɪʏᴀʜ ' ᵐⁱʸᵃʰ '

miyah was currently cuddled into her hello kitty stuffed bear that her older brother bought her, she was crying her as out as she watched a video that was recently recorded of her boyfriend messing around with another girl

miyah was currently cuddled into her hello kitty stuffed bear that her older brother bought her, she was crying her as out as she watched a video that was recently recorded of her boyfriend messing around with another girl. she could tell that it was recent because she saw the tattoo on his wrist that he just recently gotten.

she found this video out because a bunch of random numbers, including her best friend sent her the video. jay was at the studio with his brothers, of course she confronted him about the video but he just lied about it. you know, the "that wasn't me." shit.

she knew he would tell the actual truth some time soon because everytime she caught him doing some shit he had no business doing he would lie about it then tell the truth after she wouldn't believe his lie.

miyah picked up her phone to call her brother to comfort her which she always did when a situation like this would happen, she calmed down until she saw that one message that would always get her heated.

today 8:24pm

today 8:24pm

ma please answer me
read now

ian fucking playing witchu, answer yo phone kamiyah
read now

mama im sorry, I was drunk and high. I didn't know what I was doing.
read now.

kamiyah looked over that one text message over and over again getting heated knowing damn well she told him to try to stay sober because she knew he would get out of control, she didn't even know why she was still with him

kamiyah looked over that one text message over and over again getting heated knowing damn well she told him to try to stay sober because she knew he would get out of control, she didn't even know why she was still with him. maybe because of the love?

right as she put her phone down someone walked through the door, it was jay. he walked towards her seeing that she was in a bad state, he tried to hug her but she just shoved him away from her. "so dis what the fuck we doing jay?" miyah she mugged him, "u going out and getting drunk after I told you not to?" she said as she pointed her finger at his face. "mama I told you im sorry." jay spoke trying to grab her hand which she yanked back, "that's all? im sorry?" she looked at him, he didn't say anything which made her more annoyed. "get the fuck out jay." she told him with a nonchalant tone.

even though she loved him so much, she couldn't be treated like this no more. as much times as jay told her he would change he never did, and she always listened too.

"wait ma, I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. please forgive me, im sorry." jay quickly spoke, "how am I suppose to forgive you? you broke our promise multiple times." miyah's voice cracked and her eyes started to water even more, jays face soften even more, if that's possible.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

"mama, I promise that we will be forever. ain't no cheating, arguing, or crying in this relationship. nunnat, fuck dat shit baby. I love you." jay stated clearly to kamiyah as he slid the promise ring onto her ring finger. kamiyah squealed and jumped up and down like a kid who just got candy, jay just admired her and smiled widely. "baby, I love you too." kamiyah giggles as she pulls jay into a kiss.

✰ ✰ ✰

"what happened to no cheating, arguing, or crying in this relationship. huh?" kamiyah said softly with tears rolling down her face, jay watched the girl sit back down on her bed. he walked over to her sitting down beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm so sorry baby, I honestly didn't mean to and I understand if we break up. just know that I'll be waiting for you and that I still love you kamiyah." jay rocks kamiyah back and forth kissing her forehead, "I honestly don't know jay." those words broke jays heart but he understood where she was coming from, "I just need some time to figure shit out." kamiyah finally lifts her head and gains the courage to face jay. he wipes her tears and kisses her softly on the lips.

"I understand, I can give you all the time you need. just let me know if you need anything, I'll always be here, I love you." jay says softly as he lets go of kamiyah, jay stands up and turns around. as soon as he turns around his eyes immediately water up, he feels a burning sensation in his eyes from trying to hold back his tears. as jay was about to exit kamiyah's bedroom door he hears a soft

"I love you too."

xᴏxᴏᴅɪᴀʀʏʏ

this is a remake of my old story, I loved it sm so yh.
gimme ideas evb.