ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

...

ʟᴏɴᴅʏɴ ˡᵒⁿˡᵒⁿ

ʟᴏɴᴅʏɴ ˡᵒⁿˡᵒⁿ

- - - ⁎ - - -

londyn was woken up by her nap by kays loud screaming, she rolled her eyes gaining an attitude as she was woken up from her nap. londyn got up from her king sized bed, making her way to kay who was downstairs in the living room being loud on live. she made it down, waddling towards him holding her stomach.

"kay you dead ass loud for no fucking reason." she voiced as her new york accent came out, kay turned around glancing at her before going back to his live. "here her lil ass go." he mumbled, he heard a voice laugh from his phone. she walked behind him looking at his phone to see dougie.

"what you say?" she grabbed his chin turning her way as she placed soft kisses all over her way, kay cheesed. "bra chillout." he said as he tried to pull her away. she pulled away but her hand was still under his chin, "y'all so fucking ugly." dougie mugged the camera playfully. "don't hate cause you fucking on girls with diseases." she snapped back at him jokingly.

@switchgirl_ : nul dougie 😦😦

@londyn2x : look at her lil baby bumppp !

@2tac.dee : she so sexy 😍

@theemarielansie_ : how many weeks ?

"im only 6 weeks y'all." she responded to the question, "damn you got a long way to go." dougie said as kay rubbed her belly. "im hungry." she said to kay, "whatchu want?" he said as he looked up at her, admiring her features. "chipotle." she suggested smiling at him.

"ight im finna go yall." kay said to dougie and the live,
"bye folks." dougie said smoking a freshly made blunt. kay threw up his set as londyn side eyed him, "tryna act hard and shit." she mumbled to herself. "what?" he said as he ended the live bucking at her, "keep playing, I can still whoop yo ass with this baby in my stomach." she pointed at her stomach.

"guh bring yo ass on." he said grabbing his keys off the counter, she rolled her eyes following right behind him. "stop walking so fast." she whined trying to catch up with him as he was already down the steps, "slow ass." he laughed at her trying to catch up with him. she grabbed his hand walking to the car, he opened the door for her. "thank you kind young sir." she smiled as kay mugged her shutting the door.

she connected her phone to the aux playing, "mental healing" by big boogie.

as her and kay rode to chipotle she recorded herself singing the lyrics, kays hand caressed her thigh. "y'all look at my man." she turned the camera to him, he threw his set and she smiled kissing his cheek.

"what you want ma?" kay glanced over at her, "gimme a chipotle bowl." she said, she stuck her tongue out at the camera as he ordered for her.

he got her food and handed it to her, "you ain't want nothing?" she said making eye contact with him. "nah mama im straight." he said moving her hair out of her face.

she hummed looking at a tiktok video of a girl and her boyfriend doing a challenge, "look." she smiled at him. "you wanna do that?" he looked at the tiktok. "u pregnant ion know if you lil ass can run that far." he laughed at his own joke as she side eyed him, as she smiled a little.

- - - ⁎ - - -

"okay y'all so we doing this food challenge shit with my nigga, kayy." londyn said as she set up the food, "say hey baby." she posed in the camera. "wassup y'all." kay waved at the camera. "okay cmon." she said.

through most of the game londyn had ran while kay laughed at her, she still enjoyed herself as she was laughing and giggling the whole time.

"where the fuck the food go." londyn said out of breath as she ran back to where kay was, they both burst out laughing as the bowl was ate to the fucking bone.

"thought you said you wasn't hungry." she grabbed her phone rewatching the video, "that shit was good." he said rubbing his stomach. "I deserve more food." she mumbled as she sipped some of the drink.

"hell nah, it's food in the house." kay said throwing the trash away as londyn mugged him, she bucked at him. "don't make me slap you." she said posting the video.

"yo ass can't even run." kay mumbled.

"girl fuck you." she stuck her middle finger up as they laughed together.

" she stuck her middle finger up as they laughed together

ᥫ᭡ .

this nigga ate all my shit. 😐 #fyp #viral #couple

aliyahhgotmotion : she just having the time of her life 😂

___ view 357 replies

- - - ⁎ - - -

☞ ✉ You Have Mail!

𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡                                    𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒

d ♥

would y'all be ok if I added influencers too or should I just make a separate book for that ?