ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴀᴛ sʜɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.

...

ᴊᴏᴜʀɴɪᴇ ' ʲᵒʲᵒ '

ᴊᴏᴜʀɴɪᴇ ' ʲᵒʲᵒ '

it was 9:00pm and journie was watching dd load up his gun in disappointment, "why do you do this dd?" she asked as he put his gun in the front of his pants

it was 9:00pm and journie was watching dd load up his gun in disappointment, "why do you do this dd?" she asked as he put his gun in the front of his pants. "you know why jojo, I gotta keep us safe." dd responded to her question as journie just rolled her eyes.

"I wish you would stop dd, what if you get caught?" she stopped mid sentence before saying, "maybe even shot." she mumbled. "I don't know why you so worried, ima be okay I promise." dd said grabbing his ski mask, "ok but how do we know that? im sick of this, I don't want to be worried about you every single day wondering if you're okay or not." journie spoke truthfully hoping dd would understand the words coming out of her mouth.

dd sighed grabbing journie's face softly, "ima be fine mama, just let me do what I need to do." he spoke to her softly before kissing her lips, journie huffed as she should've known he wasn't going to listen to shit she was saying anyways. "be safe baby, I love you." journie said as she watched dd about to walk out of the door, "fasho, I love you more ma." he spoke before exiting the door.

✰ ✰ ✰

it's been about half 2 hours since dd left, of course journie was worried, she texted him twice but he didn't answer, she decided to leave him alone so she wouldn't seem annoying. she invited her best friend vari over for some company so she wouldn't be bored.

"but she had allat mouth and got dat ass dragged all the way to the stop sign." they both laughed as they talked about some school mess that they found out about."damnnn, and I actually thought she could fight." journie said as she shook her head, "and yk malik stupid ass was there instigating." vari told her as she showed her a video of these girls fighting at a park. "shi dats yo brother." they both laughed before it went silent, "I gotta go use the bathroom, I'll be right back jojo." journie just shook her head ok as vari walked to journies bathroom.

ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ 𝓂𝓎𝓎𝒹𝑜𝓉 . 🩶➕

"hey ddot, wassup?" journie asked as the line went silent, journie was about to hang up thinking ddot might've mistakenly called her on accident because it was quiet for like a minute, right when she was about to press the hang up button ddot spoke. "dd got shot." journie's mind went blank, she couldn't even think of what to say. her eyes started to water as she took ddots words in, "jojo u o-"

"jojo why do you have a pregnancy test on the counter." vari asked walking out the bathroom door, journies head snapped toward vari. "uh.."

xᴏxᴏᴅɪᴀʀʏʏ

oh wow.. anyways creds to st4rlvr for letting me recreate their story, y'all should go check them out i love their imagines 🩶