Alliances and Fangods

(Will POV)

This, This jerk!

He had the audacity to come into the forest around Camp Half blood and look for somethin' suspicious. 

And OF COURSE death breath had to be talking to Pete the geyser. The two had become good friends after Apollo's trials and I couldn't exactly stop him.

So the Trench Coat dude, as Percy had so gracious named him, heard the talking and water and decided to investigate! 

And now Neeks is hostage! 

That piece of minatour dung!

Nico had tried to shadow travel away but it was the middle of the day so he could not find a strong enough shadow, leading the trench coat dude to infer that nico had powers.

The dude left a note though and every one was going to the big house to review it. 

I was about to follow them through the door when Chiron turned around and had the decency to look nervous when he told me " You cant be in here, Will. You are too personally connected to this case"

"WHAT!" now I was starting to get mad. "You mean I cant help look for MY boyfriend when he is kidnapped!! What 'bout Percy?!" 

A sulky voice came from the corner of the porch." I cant go either, because i want to get him back, this is so unfair Chiron. WE need to help"

"I am sorry children, but it is in Nico's best interest to have people think objectively about his rescue"

With every word I was just getting more and more pissed off. Me and Nico had gone to Tartarus for each other and no way was I just going to abandon him in his time of need. he was tired from attempting to shadow travel and probably had people watching his every move. Plus it has been the general consensus that the dude who had kidnapped him was part of the government and it was well known that the government was every demigods sworn enemy, not counting the monsters. 

I was getting my love back, and none of those other campers, were going to stop me. 

"I agree"

I must have jumped three feet in the air at the sound of Percy's voice. Then I realized he was talking about saving Nico. With out even questioning how he knew what i was thinking I asked,

"So whats the plan?"

Mean While at the Avengers tower:

"Get the anomaly into a secure holding room! Get the avengers to guard him! I will not let this one get away!" Of course, that was only out loud. Inside he was panicking. I know, I know. Nick Fury is panicking? Well the truth is he wasn't alone in those woods when he had found the Ghost king so it would have looked weird to let the mysterious kid go. Yes, he knew who Nico was. And the answer to how was easy. He was a demigod, a son of Nike to be exact. So yes, he knew all about the son of Hades,the kid out of time. Much like his own soldier, Steve Rogers.

So he made sure the demigod's cell was comfortable with plenty of shadows and dark decorations. And that McDonalds was delivered at meal times. 

I was stuck. I couldn't let him go with out raising suspicions but if I didn't then the other demigods would come attack, and not even the avengers could hold up against them if what I've heard is true. Perseus Jackson could probably take them all down with out breaking a sweat.

While I was pondering what to do I decided to make a list of all the demigods strengths to see what I had to prepare for.

First, Nico Di Angelo.