Alliances And FanGods (PT.2)

======================Natasha's POV====================

We were assigned to guard a prisoner so of course that's what i did. I just did it very badly.

My part of the story started when Nick called me to his office and started talking in Greek. He told me that we had one of the seven captured and it was my job to help him escape while hiding what we were doing from the avengers.

I instantly flashed back to my time with the amazons and how just after i left some prisoners escaped from that treacherous Otrera. I left when it seemed she would take control of the amazons. I have since found a home with the Avengers and Hylla seems to understand. She also told me about said prisoners and how they ended up saving the world as part of 'the Seven'. I only hoped they wouldn't recognize my tattoo or correlation to the Amazons. 

I wondered how to do it with out raising suspicion, not that it would be hard. The other Avengers still didn't notice I got free amazon packages. Or weapons. 

Heck Clint and Thor didn't even know I was a demigod - child of Mars- and Clint's a demigod as well. THOR'S A FREAKING GOD HOW DOES HE NOT NOTICE, THAT'S GOT TO BE A SECURITY THREAT OR SOME SHIT. But I'm not complaining, as confused as I am ( With the amount of hints and clues I've given they should be ashamed) .  I supposed I shouldn't be surprised, anonymity is what I do best, after all. 

So I made a plan and rounded up the Avengers. 

Thor was eating Pop tarts in the kitchen, Tony was in his lab with peter, Clint was in the vents( I love sneaking up on him) and Bruce was going to stay in his lab. Everyone else was off exploring the world or helping SHIELD on some mission. 

Everyone was confused about the secret nature of the prisoner but willing to help anyways.  Only tony had a problem and I knew from personal experience he was going to dig into Nico. I could have that happen now could I?

So I gave Peter and Tony a special task. They were to guard the cell from the outside of the tower. Specifically blocking the windows on the 'Cell Floor'. That would keep them occupied and out of my hair. 

==============TONY's POV🤖==========================

Nat was totally hiding something about the prisoner. 

The way she didn't answer any questions and put me away from the action just proves that. So I got Jarvis to hack into SHIELD's secure files and look for ones that were opened in the past hour. As I got in the IronMan suit and Peter got into his Spidey suit jarvis was whirring away in the background.

And there we were sitting on top of an adjacent building talking about everything and anything, when an alert ran across my  mask. 

Nicollo (Nico) Di Angelo

Born; N/A

Died; N/A

Mother; N/A

Father; N/A

Siblings; Bianca Di Angelo

Schools; Military school( withdrew after one(1) semester)  

Other notable occurrences; travels with no found tickets to Airports, boats, trains or subways. 

Was caught on security cameras in Rome then Greece with alleged terrorists. 

Shares name and facial features with boy who disappeared in 1943 in a hotel fire that killed his mother ( See: Maria Di Angelo and Nicollo Di Angelo)