Ambassador of Pluto

My name is Nico Di Angelo , ghost king, a son of Hades, savior of Olympus, and -my most recent tile- the Ambassador of Pluto. 

After the giant war I took up the title for real, and now I travel to different underworld and try to improve relations and settle souls. Today I'm heading to Valhalla because some demigod recently defeated Loki in, well actually I'm not sure but it was probably important. Especially if my father thought he should send me to congratulate them ,and I also feel like he wants me to show off for the Greeks but don't tell anyone I told you that. 

Father thought shadow traveling in would be dramatic and make a powerful impression so that's what I was planning to do, much to Wills annoyance. 

" WHAT DO U MEAN YOUR SHADOW TRAVELING!! DO U KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS NICCOLO DI ANGELO!?" he shouted when I told him. 

"It's just once or twice to Boston, plus it will be super cool."

Will facepalmed and sighed " Super cool does not make it safe, and as your doctor I can't encouraged this. But as your boyfriend I know you can't be talked out of it. So just... promise me you'll try and be safe , Nico"

" I promise Sunshine" was my reply as I melted into the shadows. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I tell you what happened, know that I only promised to TRY and stay safe. Not that it would actually happen. 

I shadow traveled there with no problem. but the award and recognition ceremony was another matter. 

I was supposed to award this Magnus Chase person with the highest reward the Norse had to offer. And after asking around it turns out that he wanted a Greek to appoint it to him because he knew someone and they helped him. That person happened to be Greek, but that might just be rumors. I mean ghosts have to do something in their free time. The idea that a Greek demigod has connection across pantheons that even I didn't know about till recently is extremely troubling. when I think of all the people I trust with that knowledge and connections only 4 come up. 

-Percy

-Annabeth

-Will 

-Reyna 

That's it. I was literally praying that the rumors were wrong. Now dinner went smooth enough and I couldn't help but think that Annabeth would have loved the design of the building. Not that she could be here, besides the fact that it was part of the Norse underworld, she said she had some family plans that night. 

As I was walking up to Magnus i had to do a double take at how similar he looked. I couldnt quite place it though. I made my way to him and presented the medal with some speech. 

 After that The Norse were partying and celebrating so I decided to make my exit. the whole party scene isnt really my style.

But as I was walking to the corner I heard something. It was my father in my head saying it would be a " breach of etiquette" if I left before congratulating and saying a proper goodbye to Mr. Chase. 

As I mumbled an "OK, whatever" I swore some red head girl looked at me weird and made a remark to someone she was talking to. A black haired person wearing a suit. 

Now let me back up and say that I wasn't as educated as I should have been about Norse culture and dress. So this person in a suit with a natural fighting position wasn't anything out of the ordinary. 

Now as I sped walked to where Magnus was surrounded by guests I thought, hey why not ask him where I've seen him before and why he seems familiar. 

BAD IDEA, I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW,  IT WAS A BAD IDEA. 

So i walked up and said something along the lines of " Hello, congrats again. I'm about to leave and just wanted to express my gratitude once again. Oh and you seem really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" To be honest my dad told what to say in my head and I just repeated it. Minus the part at the end of course. 

He tilted his head and thought for a second. " I dont think we've met but you may know my cousin. Shes a Greek demigod"

SO HE DID HAVE GREEK CONNECTIONS. this is bad, so, so ,SO BAD. 

" So, Uh. Who is she?" i said, stunned and trying to keep the wobble out of my voice. 

" Well from what i hear shes pretty popular over on the Greek side, fought in both wars and everything"

"But who is she"

By this point I could tell he was stalling and was getting increasingly suspicious about his contact.He was looking over my shoulder towards where i was going to leave through the corner alot. 

His eyes widened and he started shaking his head as someone came to where we were. 

Dang that boy was NOT subtle. I turned around and scanned the crowds for anyone coming towards us. I was expecting some new camper or, if I'm being honest really everyone and anybody besides the person walking towards me right now. She was hand in arm with her boyfriend and beckoning to Magnus. 

Anna-freaking-Beth Chase. With freaking Percy Jackson.

I had the whole 'shocked' look. Open mouth, leaning forward, stuttering, you name it, i was doing it. 

"WHAT" came a shrill voice and it took a second to realize it came from me.

"Annabeth, Percy! This is the family event you had to go to!? I have so many questions right now. How d you know about the Norse, why didn't you tell anyone, and why, Oh and don't forget, WHY does this always happen to you two!"  

"They both looked shocked at my appearance and didn't speak for a second. 

"NICO, how the Hades do you know about the Norse? Have you also met Sadie and Carter then?" Annabeth replied, totally forgetting to answer my questions. 

 " A) I just learned about them like, a week ago after dad told me I would be representing the Greeks and presenting the medal. B) don't use my fathers name in vain. C) How do you know about the Norse and why didn't you tell anyone? O and who the Poseidon are Sadie and Carter?"

At the use of his fathers name Percy gave an indignant shriek and a wounded "Hey!" 

"Not so nice is it kelp head"

"Both of you stop. And Ill tell you who Sadie and Carter are later. For now I am going to celebrate my cousin defeating Loki at a flyting and hang out with my boyfriend. I will meet you at the Camp border in and hour or two." 

I could tell i wasn't going to get anymore info out of them about these new people by the way the suddenly became defensive so i decided to let the matter drop and head home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where will would kill me. But that's only if he knows and he is NEVER going to find out. 

My brain kept circling back to these "Sadie and Carter" people Annabeth had mentioned. Something was off with how quickly she shut down any talk of them and sent me away.

So there I was standing in a grave yard about to make Mistake numero due. 

I am going to end here and make the second part soon. I will probably finish the Avengers crossover first though. 

-DeMiGoD-nerd