Chapter 7

>>>Leah<<<

"KALLEY!" Leah yelled frantically, bursting into cabin 7.

"Jeez, what do you need Leah?" Kalley asked, very groggy.

"My- my dad, he was kidnapped," Leah explained, worriedly.

"And how do you know this," Kalley said, getting up.

"When I went to Iris Message my dad, and this weird figure called me a hero and, and," Leah stammered.

"He said some ominous stuff, then cut the connection?" Kalley finished.

"Y-yeah, how did you know?" Leah asked, less panicked.

"It's what most monsters do, but right now we both need sleep and when we walk up, we can tell Chiron, okay?" Kalley said.

"But my dad!" Leah insisted.

"Can wait," Kalley snapped back, "Look, I get you're worried but whoever has him captive is using him as bait, they won't kill him until you come to get him."

"Are you sure?" Leah asked.

"Positive," Kalley said before going back to bed.

* * *

That morning, Leah got up as fast as she could and ran straight towards Chiron's office.

"Chiron, Sir," Leah yelled while running up to the big house.

"Yes, Young Leah?" Chiron asked.

"I need a quest now!" She demanded, "My dad is in trouble!"

"Well, you must speak to the Oracle before a quest is given" Chiron explained, ever so calmly.

"The say-what-now?" Leah asked.

"The Oracle," Kalley says.

"Christ!" Leah jumped, "Where did you come from."

"My cabin," Kalley said, walking into the big house, "anyway, the oracle speaks prophecies and declares quests, she lives in a cave near the forest actually."

"So, I just have to talk to her?" Leah questioned.

"Basically, but I do want to warn you, it might be a little unnerving." Kalley warned.

"Very reassuring," Leah responded jokingly, before walking out of the big house to go talk to the Oracle.

As she walked into the cave where the oracle, Leah was stunned by how beautiful it was inside. There was gorgeous painting all over the cave walls. There were bright, shining crystals, with colors ranging from blue to orange, all along the walls. A gigantic, velvety carpet covered the ground, and at the end of this cave, a girl with medium length, curly, red hair was standing there painting another mural on the wall, Rapunzel style.

"Hello?" Leah said nervously.

"Hi new girl," The ginger girl said, "I'm Rachel."

"Are you the um, Oracle?" Leah asked.

"Yup that's me! So, what do you need?" Rachel asked.

Leah took a deep breath before asking "How do I help my dad?" she said.

For a minute, nothing happened. Leah looked around wondering what she did wrong before Rachel fell down on to her knees, with green smoke pouring out of her mouth. All of the crystals changed to a similar greenish hue. Leah jumped back, very startled by this.

"Are you ok-" Leah started to ask before getting cut off.

Rachel spoke in an old raspy voice.

"You shall north and find what you wish,

Secrets Revealed with a swish,

Poison droplets deep and green,

With worlds colliding, right at the seams"

After Rachel was done talking, she fell over and passed out. Leah did her best to keep Rachel sitting up, but she knew she had to tell Chiron and Kalley what Rachel said.

"I'll be right back, don't worry," Leah promised Rachel before running back up to the Big House.

(A/N: Sorry it's short, I didn't have anything else to add :,])