Chapter 1

"Arrey Ishu? Seems like you're done for the day."

A girl named Bhavna, sitting in a middle of other young boys and girls, calls out to the short young man in a crop top and a freshly worn shorts, walking into the room where all the boys and girls are huddled together in front of the only T.V. in whole house.

A dull noise emanates from the T.V., and mixes with the low buzz and hums from the group, talking or giggling.

Hair fully messed up, eyes covered by his curly bangs, a tiredness on his face and a limp in his walk, said 'Ishu' comes to the group and promptly drops down next to Mayank, another boy around his own age and leans against him. Mayank puts his arms around Ishan to make him snuggle into himself more.

Bhavna is a little older than them, a very sweet and strict older sister to both the young boys. She softly smiles at the antics of the two literal children.

"Yes, di! Done for the day! Oi! Don't pinch me!" He pouts at Mayank who had a playful smirk on his face.

"Oh you're gonna show off your waist in that crop top, and not expect people to pinch your belly fat?"

"Take that back you two brain-cell man!" Ishan points his finger at the other, "It's not fat, my hips are just plump and wide!" And oh what a diva hair-flip he shows.

"Don't underestimate his hips, Mayu! Men legit get hypnotised by the thumka of that waist." Bhavna giggles at her ow words.

"Yup!" Ishan proudly says, popping the 'P'. "This waist got me around 15000/- today."

"WHAT?"

Mayank's eyes widen, so does Bhavna's and a few others who had got swooped into the antics of the two ever-entertaining boys.

"15000 rupees Ishan? That's so much for one day?"

"Yes I know! Even I'm surprised, I never get this much in one, single day. My highest had been 7500/- till today."

Mayank smiles teasingly, "You're so rich now Ishu? So, a treat when?"

Ishan scowls, "Abbey saale! You're saying as if Ambani himself came and signed me off his property."

"Bitch you are. I don't think anyone from here has ever collected this much in one day!"

Ishan shrugs like a diva and quirks his eyebrows, "Cause none got hips like me!"

Someone from the circle snickers playfully, "OHH! ISHU'S HIPS DON'T LIE!"

And a cacophony of whistles and hooting surrounds the air.

"Ishu Ishu!! Saki saki one time please!"

"No! Favicol se ho jaye ekbaar!"

"Arrey you people stop shouting! Screaming like fools." A girl near the T.V. calls out, quite harshly.

"Why? You jealous that your ugly ass can never get this much money?" Mayank throws at her with a stinky eye.

The girl, Rosy, pinches her lips, "Whatever you say Markande. Anyways who can be better whore than Ishan here?"

"Oh as if you don't fall on men's lap and beg to suck their dick any chance you get!"

"Mayank please leave it." Ishan pulls his hand.

Another girl, Tannu, sitting behind Rosy hit her head, "Stop your horse-mouth Rosy. In this house we don't degrade each other." She nods at Ishan. Ishan gives a grateful smile back.