Chapter 7

Warnings (as if you horny people care): explicit content

Shubman groaned out loud as his toe curled in due to the pleasure shooting through his nerves. His fingers clutched into the curly hair tightly guiding his throbbing cock in the plush lips and deep throat. He just wanted to get lost in the sensation of the hot mouth around him as he was on the verge of the best orgasm of his life. He used his every last will power to lift his head up from his lying position to see that sinful view of Ishan bobbing his head up and down, sucking and blowing hard on his cock sitting in between his muscular thighs. Again thrusting his head back on to the pillow, Shubman shut his eyes close revelling in his growing orgasm and thinking how on a random afternoon he was getting the best blowjob from his ex-lover.

When Shubman had entered the room and offered his jacket to Ishan, Mayank had come up immediately and asked to leave the room immediately not so nicely.

"I told you not to enter the room now. Get the fuck out." These exact words, only for Ishan to stop him.

Ishan had taken the fluffy bathrobe from Mayank and wrapped it around himself, all the while giving a cold feline gaze to Shubman.

"No Mayank, let him. His five lakhs should not go to waste."

That was a shot direct to Shubman's heart.

"Leave Mayu. I can take a bath myself."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Ishan gave a chaste smile to his best friend as he receives kiss on the top of his head..

"You need any help, just call my name." With this and one last dirty look at Shubman, Mayank left.

Ishan got down from his bed, the wrapped bathrobe hitched a little up on his thighs. Shubman really tried hard not to stare at the creamy olive skin.

"You can look, you know. I'm here to be looked at only."

With a slight limp, Ishan walked to grab a water bottle from the desk, adding a little swing to his hips.

Before Shubman could control himself he put his hands on the either side of Ishan's curvy hips and bends down to inhale the sex laden scent on his body, pulling Ishan's short stature against his chest.

Ishan let him.

"Ishan.." He breathed out huskily.

Ishan promptly spun in his arms, his eyes diluted and foggy. He dragged his doe eyes up to him, a seducing smile playing on his lips. Maintaining the eye contact he put his smaller hands on Shubman's larger ones and slid them back to fully place them on his ass cheeks.

Shubman might have lost a little bit of his brain there.

"Keep them here Mr. Gill. These are far better things to play with." Ishan angled his head up near Shubman's ears. "Wanna play in my room? The bed is softer there." With this Ishan immediately held Shubman's hand and started dragging out of the room, through the corridor, to the other side of the house.

Shubman got a decent amount of time to gather himself while Ishan took a long hot shower. He had looked around the room to find it modestly furnished. Photo frames hung on the walls, with stickers, books in the shelves, some show pieces, so generic. He particularly found one picture hanging, of a teenage Ishan, with his parents and probably his older brother. Each frame after that told Shubman some story that he had missed over the years.

A delicate smell of rose and sandalwood hit Shubman's nose when Ishan came out of the bathroom in a thin bathrobe. Shubman was quiet sure his mouth hanged down at the sight itself.

When did Ishan exactly become this sexy?

"Like what you see Mr. Gill?" Ishan literally sauntered forward like a tigress ready to pounce on her prey. Shubman realised he had no issue being the prey.

Ishan literally pushed him on the bed and climbed up to hover over him and his hands immediately snaked around the slim waist. The tiny droplets from Ishan's hair dropped on his face.

The hell why could not Shubman speak any word?

And just like that Ishan seduced him to completely lay down while opening one button after the other of his shirt and going down to open the belt of his jeans, pulling them down. With some pump with his hands on his cock, Ishan took no time to take him in his mouth.

Wasn't this why you were here?

Shubman finally threw his head back and shot his load inside Ishan's sinful mouth, down his throat.

"You want me to ride you Mr. Gill or do you want me with my ass up?" Shubman heard him being questioned while he was coming down from his trance.

"Are we not going to talk Ishan?"

Ishan stopped fingering his asshole with lube while Shubman saw him leaning against the headboard of the bed.

Oh Ishan had so beautifully arched his body, putting his fingers and scissoring himself to make himself loose to take Shubman's dick in him. Shubman can watch that for hours; Ishan pleasuring himself with lubes and dildos or vibrators and moaning his name.

Ishan just looked at Shubman back with those sultry eyes. "You wanna talk dirty to me Mr. Gill?"

Shubman finally had enough. He shot forward and clutched Ishan's hand in his and pulled him on his lap, their naked cocks rubbing against each other. The sudden action broke the façade Ishan had put on for so long.

He put his fist on Shubman's chest to create a distance between them.

"What do you want Mr. Gill? What should I do?"

"You used to call me Shubi, Ishu."

And Ishan's eyes instantly welled up with tears, though they did not fall.

"We're not the same anymore Mr. Gill. If anything, I should be focusing on how to be so bendable so that you can fuck me to oblivion." Ishan unwind himself from Shubman's hold and kneels down on the bed mattress on his knees and hands showing off his empty gaping ass cheek and rim. He wiggled his ass once again.

"But make sure to put a condom Mr. Gill. Can't make headlines like 'Shubman Gill, the prince, diagnosed with syphilis after fucking a local whore—"

Shubman pulled him back to his chest, completely spooning Ishan in his hold.

"Stop Ishan. That's not why I'm here. Yes thank you the amazing blowjob, our first intimate moment together, I will never forget this. But I still would have been here otherwise, Ishu. To be with you."

Then only Shubman felt little shakes emanating from the smaller body in his hold and light sniffles.

"But you're so late Shubi now that I can only be of use to Mr. Gill."

~TBC