Chapter 2

News came the next day, that the third match of the series with Australia has been postponed for a week and most probably the venue will also be changed from Guwahati for rain conditions.

It is fine with the players. They have won the series anyway. And waiting back in Mumbai is a blessing for most of them. Most of them have their homes here, others not having one, can stay at high-end hotels or maybe visit and stay with their friends. And they can go to smashing parties and clubs. Mumbai offers that very well.

Right now, they are all vibing in the pool area after a particular late breakfast. Some have their families with them. It is indeed a relaxing atmosphere.

Shubman is doing with his ad shoot for the new deodorant. The ad director was kind enough to do the shoot in the luxurious hotel itself, at the other pool. So, while one pool at one end is occupied by the players, the other pool was swarmed by the cameras, big production lights and booms. And of course, gorgeous models in bikinis are in the pool, swimming and giving poses for the camera along with Shubman in the middle.

Yes, Shubman likes it very much, being the new sex appeal on the magazine. But he still cannot imagine why a fucking deo ad will need half nude models in swimming pool with a cricketer.

Shubman could have well done an athletic ad shot for the deo, 'freshness and smell even after workouts', and the sell of the deo would have been the same. His face is enough to raise the demand. Holding his arms around the slim creamy waist of the bikini clad models do no extra thing.

But again, those magazines do sell more when they print hot rising star cricketers, showing their six pack abs, getting kissed or licked by equally gorgeous models, on their cover pages. Instagram followers also double up. Female fans throw roses at your feet. You then play volley with fame.

So Shubman doesn't mind much when he is specifically told to plant his palms, one on the back and another, under a thigh lifting it up, and ghosting his lips on the red painted thin lips.

'

"And it's a wrap!"

Shubman drops the model from his arms as politely as it is considered civilised. Clear apathy lingers in his mind. Yes, he likes the attention, but this was honestly too much.

His attendants quickly give him towels and wrappers around him and he sees two particular models, the main ones, one winking at him, and the other throwing a kiss at him, not at all secretly.

Shubman smirks. Oh yes, if wants, he can clearly have a hot morning threesome right now.

But the company of Rishab and Siraj bhai making faces at him from a little distance, appeals more to him.

Without another word, and taking his RayBans from his attendant, he marches towards them.

"Here comes Loverboy Gill!" Siraj snickers.

"Not Loverboy Miyaa, Playboy Gill", Rishabh slides his hand around Shubman and drags him towards the other side, where the rest of the team is.

"What a life, Shub. Getting the girls, this early morning." Siraj feigns being hurt, "I mean take a look at your bag, I bet there will be loads of napkins—"

"—with lipstick marks and numbers!" Rishabh laughs.

"You two done?" Shubman rolls his eyes.

Rishabh imitates zipping his mouth.

The moment he steps into the pool area for the players, a sharp shriek is heard.

"Shubman chachu!" Of course, baby Sammy.