Chapter 6

Shubman knew he would complicate things more by leaving in the morning without even saying Ishan 'goodbye', on the very they had spent the night after almost a decade.

He just didn't have the heart to face Ishan, yet. So, he just opted for complicating things more than it was already. And anyway, he had to return to the hotel. His team-mates had left by night only. Sebastian had taken them back, leaving a bodyguard for Shubman.

"I expect you to be decent, Mr. Gill. See to it that I don't have to clean another of your mess." It was a clear warning from his manager.

It was almost 5:30 in the morning, when Shubman had decided to leave. His eyelids had not met the entire night. He had just focused on clutching his lost lover in his arms and to try to match with the other's breathe.

Ishan was still fast asleep in the morning lights that filtered through the window and curtains. Shubman's heart softened at how peaceful Ishan looked, the plump lips formed into a pout. And while he was asleep, Shubman quickly had looked around the room. He was definitely going to visit here again. So many things are left, unsaid and undone, just not today.

Rishabh had given THE look from his bed when he had entered the hotel room at around 8:30. From the state he was in in his blanket, it's clear he just had woken up.

Shubman, without showing any bother, at least on his face, carried on to work around the room; keeping his wallet, opening his watch and keeping in the drawer, hanging his jacket, socks, drinking water, until it was too much.

"Spit it out Rishu."

"Since when?" Rishabh didn't hesitate.

"Since when what?" Shubman didn't meet his eyes.

"Since when are you visiting such places, Shubman Gill?"

Shubman narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean by 'such places'? You can at least call it a night club."

"It was a cheap whore-house at best, Gill. In case you didn't notice, girls and boys were getting paid to fuck the customers."

"Yes. I know."

"Yash is literally scarred for life. Miya bhai is plainly thinking of taking celibacy for life."

"I did tell you where we were going." Shubman sighed deeply controlling himself, "It's totally your call to go with me or not."

Rishabh remained quite for a few moments; his expressions unreadable.

"Yes, it was totally our call." His voice goes quieter, "But that it isn't my point Shubi."

'What is it then Rishabh? Hurry up, we have to attend breakfast."

"Since when The Shubman Gill needed to attend a low stake club to get laid for the night? That too by paying?"

Shubman could not face his roommate and show him his tears.

"Or is it something else you aren't saying to us Shub?" Rishabh pried with care. "I saw your eyes following that particular dancer, you know."

"You know nothing." Shubman hissed in angry tears.

Rishabh quietly came forward a placed a hand on his shoulder, "Yes. But I am willing to listen in case you want me to know."

"Maybe not now Rishu. We have a match to win first."

Rishabh only gave a tight-lipped sad smile.