Chapter 5: Party Prep

TW: Light fluff, mostly a build up chapter.

James:

  Sirius and Remus have been dating for two months now. Therefore, James has taken it upon himself to throw a party. He already has the basics in a box under his bed,which consists of balloons, party streamers, and some Muggle games (that none of them know how to play but Remus, but still try to play). All he needs now are snacks and alcohol. Which, he might have to smuggle from somewhere...Or someone.

  When James brought up the idea to Pads and Moony, they both agreed, clearly needing a break...or alcohol. Peter was in it for the girls, but there was no surprise from James there. 

  James needed to think about everyone to invite. The whole tower will be there, no doubt. Also, a few Ravenclaws as well as some Hufflepuffs. He thought of any Slytherins that would like to come, (don't-Ik u want to.) but his mind only went to Regulus.

  He just decided to announce there was a party. Did there need to be a party? No. Have they had a party in a while? No.

  Later in the common room, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, and Lily were all sitting on the group of couches. With Remus sitting on his armchair; Sirius sitting on the floor between Remus, they were all discussing party jobs. Sirius and Peter on alcohol, Remus on the music, Lily and the girls on decoration duty, while James was on snacks.

  See, this plan was full proof, except for the James and snack part. A, he didn't know how to cook that well, and B, he would eat all of it before getting to the party. He didn't know why Remus had to put him on snack duty, but he did.

  The party was tonight, and James was very excited. He had a full list of things to make [aka ask the elf's to; in exchange for their favorite chocolate from HoneyDukes.]. Sirius and Peter had already left to who knows where, leaving Remus and James to be together for about an hour.

  "Prongs?" Remus asked, looking up from his records.

  "Yeah? What's up, Moony?" He replied.

  "Oh-well, I don't know, care to tell me something?" He asked, going back to going through his records.

  "Uh- I don't know what you're talking about, Mate." He said, hoping that he hadn't caught on just yet.

  "Hm. Okay. Sure mate. We'll see about that, then."  Remus said, pulling another record out, then setting it beside the upright stack of previous records he had chosen.

  This left James confused. What did he mean by 'We'll see?'? James just shook it off, returning back to his list of food, making sure everything was there.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟

Time skip brought to you by Paw Patrolᴥ︎ (to where James is getting food)

  James was just getting to the Kitchens. He had brought the chocolate and also the list. He rounded a corner (idk the layout I'm sorry- my bad guys) to be eye to eye with a door. (Crazy-did u think it was gonna be Reggie? Me too.)

  He opened them, to see an empty kitchen. This was unusual because they were there most of the time, especially in the day. James decided to go in, maybe ask if anyone was there. As he stepped in, the cold air pried at his hair,p and face. He looked around once again, seeing no one.

  "Hello? Anyone there?" He asked.

  As he expected, he got no response after.

  "Oh. It's you." A voice came from behind him. (Mysterious Ik)