Chapter 4: 𝗔𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇

.

.

╔═ ⌕ ᴰᴱᶠᴵᴺᴱ  ═════════╗
⎆ ab•stain
↳ restrain oneself from doing
or enjoying something.
╚═════════ ➥ᴱᴺᵀᴱᴿ  ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.·:*¨༺ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

I laughed at how funny kids can be. I always thought of them as little devils who were born from Santana's or something but they can be cute. I'm just waiting for the angel to turn into the devil. I'm kidding! Probably...

Anyways, I was reading a book from William Minerva. I had to say it's one of my favorites so far. Even though I hate reading, the adventure log is quite interesting to say the least.

The door creaked open.

"Thanks for waiting, guys!" Norman walks in with Emma and Ray. A bright smile splattered on his face.

"No problem, man! So, what's up?" Don smiles back, not knowing what's to come.

"Eh?" (Gilda)

"Human trafficking?" (Don)

I stayed silent, watching the whole scene unfold with a blank look on my face. Get ready to be dramatic, Milan...

"Yeah. All of our siblings have been sold off to bad people." Emma said with a down look.

"Pfft!! Bwahahahaha!!" Don laughs, thinking it was all a joke. "There's now way! Hahaha!"

"But the walls, the gate, and the siblings who left and never wrote us letters..." Norman said.

"Oh come on, now. What's the punch line? What kinds of prank is this?" He asked only to receive silence. "You're not saying it's true, are you?"

"It's true." Ray spoke.

"Wait. Then what about Mama?" Gilda asked, still baffled.

"She's the one... selling us to bad people."

"Ha? There's no way our kind Mama would do such thing!" Don exclaimed to Emma before grabbing her shoulders. "Take it back, Emma."

Time to shine, f---kers!

"Don..." I spoke. "Emma loves this House and Mama. There's no way she'd lie about this." I look down a bit glum.

"Mimi..."

"I noticed your weird behaviors after the night Conny left. Emma and Norman went to the gate..."

"You did?" Don questions as Norman nods.

I continue. "Even if you broke the rules, you both apologize for it and things would go back to the way it used to be. But you didn't. Emma's become serious that I couldn't ask at the right time... I... I just..."

Gilda pats my back. Wet tears start falling off my eyes. I touched my cheek to check as I looked away. "Sorry..." I wiped my tears but more keeps falling off. "I didn't mean to... cry."