Chapter 6: 𝗣𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌

A/N: (02/17/24)

I was so confused why I only uploaded 9 chapters, so I double checked to see that I didn't upload chapter 6!😭

I am so sorry about the BIG slip up!😭🙇‍♀️

Now, all 10 chapters for the Valentines Gift are complete! Again, I am very very sorry!😭🙇‍♀️
.

.

╔═ ⌕ ᴰᴱᶠᴵᴺᴱ  ═════════╗
⎆ par•si•mo•ni•ous
↳ unwilling to spend money
or use resources; stingy
or frugal.
╚═════════ ➥ᴱᴺᵀᴱᴿ  ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.·:*¨༺ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

"Guys..." Don called. "I get that Ray has Mama under control but what about Sister Krone?" He asked.

"Yeah! If she finds out, it's game over, isn't it?" Gilda worriedly said.

"Don't worry. We got a plan for her as well." Norman reassures. They've got all the pieces on standby. Now, the only thing they have to do is to investigate beyond the wall. Gather info. Incapacitate the adults.

Walking through the forest, behind a tree was Sister Krone as you guys walked passed by before halting and turning around, sensing her presence.

"Is there something you want?" You spoke as she came out of her hiding spot with a huge smile on her face.

"I saw it all~! " She sang her words, almost mockingly. Don and Gilda's breath hitched in fear. "All 6 of you~!" She made a heart with her hands. "Norman. Emma. Ray. Milan. Gilda. Don." She moves her heart shape hands to each of you.

"Say..." She moves closer as Gilda hugs Emma in fear of Krone. "Would you like to team up with me?"

"Huh?"

While Emma was confused cause she knows that Krone wants to ship them off for knowing the secret of the house, Norman smirks seeing her intentions. "Stay calm. Let's listen to what she has to say." Norman steps in.

"Exactly. All I'm asking is for us to join forces in order to achieve our goals." She said

"Achieve our goals...?" Emma inquires.

"That's right. Your goal is to escape." She points at Emma before gesturing herself. "Mine, is to become the Mama of this house. My ultimate wish is to eliminate Isabella from her position and snatch it myself." She walks in circles around you guys.

"Her position...?" Don mumbles.

Krone states that she's telling nothing but the truth. She asks the children whether they know how the rules of this system are organized. The children respond with confused faces. Krone explains the costs of becoming a Mama. Emma and Gilda are especially shocked. Krone explains how their bodies were modified, to which Norman comes to the conclusion that they really cannot kill the adults.