Honestly, I don't know what happened

The feeling of turning into dust was strangely peaceful. More than twenty years had passed since a war was lost from the beginning and that last offensive was suicidal for everyone, everyone left the shelter with the same thought: that movement would be the last.

That's why he didn't hesitate when Leo asked him to exhaust everything in himself to open that door in time, there was no hope left in his timeline, there was no one left to face the nightmares coming from another universe and if his portal could give them a opportunity to save the world its disappearance would be a small price to pay. It wasn't about him, his family or his own life, it was aiming for something bigger and he would gladly pay the price.

He gave himself the pleasure of seeing once again his brother who was still alive and the child he helped raise, and he kept his hope high so as not to falter at that moment when he saw his body dissolve into hundreds of bright particles that spread across the sky. wind. The last sign of the existence of Michelangelo Hamato in the form of a golden portal.
That's why the cold that clung to his skin as he lay on a bare concrete surface caught his attention even before his brain processed what was happening. He was dead, he shouldn't feel cold or how bands of small stones typical of an uncleaned surface dig into his skin.

He opened his eyes and the first thing he could see was a golden glow that enveloped him, it was as if the dust in which he had dissolved when he opened the portal settled back on him, rebuilding it little by little, he could also see a gray sky. that enveloped an equally gray and cold environment, low buildings with dark windows and cold, silent colors. He strained his ears, but he could barely hear a couple of vehicles passing by, no music, no voices or footsteps, nothing to indicate that there was life in that city. A strange change to his routine always full of sounds and voices.

He straightens up slightly and feels his entire body groan in agony, every inch of his skin hurt and he let out a moan due to the annoying sensation; Even so, he was internally grateful that he could feel pain, that meant that, in some mysterious way, he was alive, breathing and suffering. Now he just had to figure out how and why.

He hears voices whispering to his right and turns his head towards the sound, he can barely identify a pair of voices arguing in a low voice and approaches, Michelangelo feels a tremor run through his body, memories of so many battles, so many losses envelop his brain. and they make him react accordingly. If those who approach are a threat they will know firsthand why he is called the most powerful mystical warrior in history.

He lets his energy cover him, a golden glow envelops him and he gets into an attack position despite his body asking for a break, there will be one once he feels safe.

Four shadows appear at the periphery of his vision and he moves to face them, his hands glowing menacingly; He hears a gasp coming from the creatures in front of him despite not being able to see them in the darkness, he growls to tell them to stay where they are, that if they come close they will suffer the consequences. You can see the gleam of twin swords appear in the hands of one of the figures, a long staff in another and hear the sound of the wind swirling around the chains that a third quickly spins, you can feel the confusion and distrust welling up in them. in waves and, for the millionth time in his life, he is grateful for his sense of empathy that allows him to read the environment around him.

- I don't know who you are but it's not convenient for you to threaten us - a young but firm voice speaks - we are more than you
Mikey snorts, he has successfully faced huge armies, defeating four is no challenge for him so he hisses loud and deep, a nice trait he learned over the years sharing life with Donnie, sure that the sound will scare them and he knows that he succeeds when all four stop in their tracks.

- I don't have time to play with you - he responds, trying not to let his voice give any indication of the pain he feels - it's better for you to leave me alone.