Chapter 0: Reincarnated...?

Demetrius Rankaz - codename is Black Knight, is one of the most outstanding, strong and most intelligent soldier in the SFD (Special Force Department) of the U.S Army, the one that killed the leader of a terrorist force that ignited the Special War, a truly hero of the world-

I wake up in... a bullet train? there is no one here, why am I here?... I remembered I ended my life at that bridge... 

"It was all my fault", A voice spoke up, I look to my right... a girl, who have long sky-blue hair that's violet on the inner side, long bangs that cover her left eye, and a loose braid tied on her left side, her uniform is somewhat military like, its a white jacket over a long double-breasted dress with gold buttons, and a pair of high white boots. On her right chest is a wide star badge whereas on her left chest is a badge supported with blue cloth and gold stars. On her collar are stars situated both slightly to the left and right. I realized that she have a halo on her head, a white ring with a blue star.

Its maybe 5 years since Rankaz had pledge peace to the world, people wondered what happened to the valiant hero that they admired-

I  suddenly remembered back... she is a part of the communication in my department, a beautiful and cute girl... she is the most energetic girl i had ever seen, always cheering on to the soldiers even me...

"My decision, and everything they caused... It had to come to this for me to finally realize that you were right all along", she speaks again... this time i noticed her right front side is bleeding, and i dont know why.

After our investigation... this is what we have: a recording two years after the war of Rankaz himself doing an interview:

-So Mr. Rankaz... after your accomplishments how is your current life?

-Bad... really bad... after the war, I thought I finally reunited with my family and my fiancé... turns out... its not what i thought...

-Can you tell me more about this Mr. Rankaz?

-My family stole my inheritance and disowned me to get the money for my future and my fiancé... cheated on me, i found a job, but they pay me low-

"So forgive me for being so bold", she said calmly, ignoring her pain "But I must ask for your help...". I look at her, somewhat sympathy... I tried to speak... but something prevent me from doing it

"Demetrius-Sensei", she finally speaks, this time... using that title she always said to me when i help her something

And that is the only thing we have... to show you... the valiant soldier, Demetrius Rankaz had been missing for 3 years after the war and the interview, no one know where he is or what is he doing right now...-

"You'll forget these words, but it wont matter."

 The girl speaks in a somewhat sad way "Even without your memories, you'll probably make the same decision in the same situation..."

"Therefore, I believe what matters are the choices we made, not the experience we have... There are choices only you can make." She got somewhat a right point in this, i guess..., she looks at me and continue "I've spoken of responsibility before... I didn't truly understand it then, but now I do... Adulthood... responsibility... obligation... and the choices that you make that extend beyond those ideals..." 

She keeps talking "I even understand their implications..." 

I want to talk, BUT WHY I CAN'T? "Therefore, Sensei... you're the only one I can trust.... and only you can free us from this twisted, distorted fate... and find the choices that will lead us to a new reality..." 

The girl went silenced for a few second, and then continues "So, Sensei... Please"

That its for today "History Figure in 90 seconds" in Radio Channel 9 - 

The final words of her are:

today date is October 25th, 2050.-

...

"We thirst for the seven wailings,"

Good morning, good afternoon and good night... also Happy Spookymonth...

...

"We bear the koan of Jericho."

BLUE ARCHIVE: THE BLACK KNIGHT STORY

[author note]: This is my first time writing a novel, this is heavily inspire Blue Archive - Story of Joshua Sensei (the GOAT btw), some information about the appearance of our main character too. Demetrius Rankaz have a thin but well trained athletic body, slightly muscular (lets just say that he have abs) and is half Vietnamese and half American (don't ask for art I suck at drawing), and along with his codename: Black Knight, he sure will have his own equipment too (armor and weapons), I will added them in the next few chapters. Oh almost forgot, Demetrius face will be have a cold expression (due to the depression of course)

Hope you all enjoy my creation, I spend a lot of time thinking the scenarios and all... [author note: end]