Sensei's Daily Life: Coffee problems...

1:35 A.M

"zz...zzz..." the sounds of me snoring softly through my room. God... its been a long time since I last have a good sleep.

4:45 A.M

"zzzz..." Still snoring...

7:30 A.M
"SENSEI! WAKE UP" Arona suddenly shouts happily as she appears on the TV

"What what!" I sit up as I look around in confusion... to see Arona is blushing? "Um Arona?"

She is still blushing... hard "Sensei... please... put your shirt on..." she looks away a bit.

Oh I guess why now... I have a habit of taking of my shirt while sleeping "Ah... sorry Arona..." I casually say as I put my shirt back on.

"Geez Sensei..." Arona pout a bit and disappear from the TV

A few minutes later, in Schale Kitchen, was gonna making myself a good cup of coffee, I open the cabinet... there is no coffee, THERE IS NO COFFEE!

"FUCK!" I shout, since... espresso cures my depresso

I grab my coat and put them on "Arona" I said "I will go out to buy some coffee beans"

"Alright Sensei!" she said happily as I walk out of the building.

Its been a few days since I start living here, and there is something weird about this city... there are actually no human male in this place, I am technically the only human male here, most male here is either dogs or cats... and robots... god I feel left out... like that one time I got left by the squat and have to break into the barrack...

At the Schale entrance, I put on my earbuds and turn on my music and start walking to the nearest coffee shop on the map that actually sells coffee beans on its own... approximately 5.8 kilometer away. "Alright... let's go" I calmly said to myself as I start walking according to the GPS on my phone.

While walking peacefully... actually not because everyone in a 300 meter radius is looking  and gossiping about me

"Is that the new Sensei?" a student ask another students.

"I think so" the other replies. 

And a lot of the same conversation about me, I hate the fact that I can hear them talking even I have my ear buds on.

Then, suddenly and unexpectedly... I got pull into the alleyway when no one is looking around by two delinquents

"You are the famous Schale Sensei right?" a delinquent ask

"Yes... Is there any prob-" my words got cut off by the other delinquent kick the trashcan to scare me... failed miserably

"Look... give me all your money... and all of us will walk away like there's nothing happen... or we will do it the hard way" the girl said as she press the gun muzzle against my stomach.

"...good ol... run the pockets..." I said, I was about to continue then the girl shot at the wall

"Shut up! Give us the money or els-" a punch at her stomach from me make her stumble down and gasping for air.

"Why you-" the other pull her gun out but got finished quickly by a kick to the temple as fall down unconscious.

I walk to the curl up girl as I crouch down and look her dead in the eye.

"Remember this... you are messing with a veteran that is a CQC specialist" I talk in a menacing way, with the dead stare, its only fuel more and more nightmare into her eyes.