Sensei's Daily Life: Flying V

...For some reason today... my musical blood literally boiling up, even in my sleep I always thinking of music... metal to be exact...

Well lets just said today is a bit rough, as I sipping my coffee while working with the papers Rin give me

"Has he... lost his mind. Can he see or is he blind" I hums back to a song I used to sing in the army time as I stamp the paper "Can he... move at all. Or if he move will he falls" 

"ALRIGHT THAT ITS!" I stand up and stamp the last paper.

"What is that Sensei?" Arona pops up

"Oh sorry for scaring you but I will going out for a bit..." I said as I walk out of the lobby.

_________________________

After a quick search on the phone, I finally found the only guitar shop in the city... Its in Gehenna district... oh boy... a whopping 6 kilometer... alright lets go... via bullet train.

At the train station waiting one, I open my phone up to look at the shop items... there is guitar, electric guitar, electric ukulele (yes its true), amp, strings

"Train number 235 from D.U to Gehenna has arrive" the announcer said as I got into the train

While sitting as the train closed its door to moving.

"Sensei?" a voice spoke out, as I look over to the sound, I see Chinatsu.

"Oh, hi Chinatsu" I greet her.

"What are you doing here?" She ask, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm going to Gehenna district... for some personal stuff" I replies, I think she know that I'm hiding something.

"I get that..." Chinatsu said as she sit down next to me.

"So how is your day?" I asked

"It's alright... but I'm kind of tired since the Prefect got a lot of work yesterday" she sigh and shake her head a little. 

"You should take a rest for a while... Girls like you should never work that hard." I said, as I rest my back against the seat.

Her eyes widen a bit as she look at me... then she chuckle a bit "Thank you Sensei, I'm very appreciate of your words, you just make my day better" 

"No problem..." I replies. 

"The train number 235 has arrive to Gehenna District, please check your belongings before stepping out of the train, have a nice day"  the announcer said as both of us stand up.

"So where are you going to go?" Chinatsu ask me.

"The... guitar shop" I replies... somewhat shy despite the tone.

"Ah, alright... I hope I see you again" Chinatsu said as she walk the opposite direction.

I then walk to the destination with pure excitement under my cold face...

Gehenna District is a somewhat... German architecture, its got that gothic vibe and those demon king from the RPG game vibe, I have to agree that its cool and do make an opposite vibe from Trinity, the students here have demon traits, and... more chaotic and aggressive than I think.

_________________________

Finally, somewhat a long day of walking a waiting, in front of my soulless eyes is a guitar shop with a black and red tone, the sign name "Twisted Frets" do be a cool name not gonna lie. As I step into the store, smacking at my eyes is a bunch of electric guitar, mostly Stratocaster, Les Paul, Telecaster, Acoustic, Classic.