Chapter 1: Kivotos - Academy City

"-sei" A sharp voice spoke up, mrm... 5 more minutes...

"Sensei, wake up!" The voice keep calling the name, I just want to sleep a bit mor-

"Demetrius Sensei!" This time she finally wake me up.

"GOD!" I jump up from the sudden shout, as I look at the direction of the voice, a girl is in front of me.

She have long, straight black hair, dark blue on the inner side, getting more saturated towards the bottom, with fully black bangs on the front, she have big busts too. She has azure blue eyes, and elven ears. She wears a pair of silver oval glasses for reading, and a blue four-pointed star eardrop... Wait... elven ear? When is this a thing? Anyway... her halo dark blue crown that becomes lighter at the front with three stars of different sizes lined up, neat design not gonna lie. Her uniform is a white standard uniform with gold buttons, and accents. A dark blue tie around her neck with three golden stars on it, she wears white gloves and on her waist is a white belt with golden buckles, holding a pistol holster.  Her skirt has dark blue vertical lines, and a logo on it, the logo is a circle with a tower in the middle, under it is the title "General Student Council". The final touch of her is a long sleeved cape trench coat with a similar design.

...She is quite attractive... but why she keep looking at me?

"Is there something on my face?" I finally ask her, she shake her head immediately "There is nothing Sensei." there is something uncertain in her words... but I know its because of my expression... since that day I start having a cold face.

I look around the surrounding, it is an office from a tall building, I look back at her as she speaks "You fell asleep after I asked you to wait here, you slept so soundly that it take me 5 minutes to wake you up." she said in a both impressive and disappointing way, how can she even do that? "You must having a dream" she speaks again "Anyway, please gather yourself and focus" 

"Sorry..." I speak as I grab my suitcase and slapping my face a few time to fully wake up.

"Let me explain the situation again" The elven girl said "My name is Nanakami Rin, I'm a General Student Council officer from Kivotos - the academy city" ...Kivotos... sounds familiar... cool name though "And you're a teacher that we have summoned here... or so it would seem" Wait... I'm a veteran? Since when I'm a teacher??

"But I'm a-" 

I got cut off by Rin "Pardon my uncertainty, I only say that because I still dont fully understand how you got here"

I get even more confused, as finally I have another expression on my face beside cold, Rin speak again "I understand that this must be very confusing to you... My apologies. However, I would like you to follow me for now" Rin raise her glasses up a bit "There is something I require your help with..."

I calm down a bit "What is it?"

"Let's just say its a grave matter... that could determine the very fate of the academy city." 

"Sounds interesting..." I say in a cold tone by accident as I follow her to an elevator.

__________________________

As the elevator lifting us up (or down? I dont know its too confusing) I finally have the full view of the city, and its gorgeous, the blue sky really go well with the vibe of the city, a cool, modern and lively vibe city... and is that a halo above the sky?? Despite my cold personality I only have one word.... p e r f e c t i o n .