͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 Rules 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

Participants: 

Participants: 

⚜ All participants are expected to maintain a respectful and inclusive environment, refraining from offensive language or behavior.

⚜Your book must have almost 5 chapters to participate.

⚜ Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Participants found to be in violation will be disqualified.

⚜Entries will be evaluated based on creativity, originality, adherence to the theme, and overall impact.

⚜Participants are encouraged to engage with fellow writers by reading and commenting on other submissions.

⚜Each participant can submit two entry, adhering to the specified theme.

⚜Open to writers of all experience levels and backgrounds.

⚜Story must be in English.

⚜Follow your Judges.

⚜Have fun!!!!

໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७

Judges:

⚜Judges must maintain impartiality and avoid any conflicts of interest with participants.

⚜Judges will evaluate entries based on creativity, originality, thematic alignment, and overall impact.

⚜Judges are expected to complete their evaluations by the specified deadline to facilitate the announcement of winners.

⚜Constructive feedback may be provided for entries to encourage participants' growth.

⚜Judges must keep all submitted works and their evaluations confidential.

⚜Judges may recommend disqualification for entries that violate the rules or fail to meet the submission criteria.

⚜Judges will collaborate to determine the winners and may provide a brief statement on the criteria that influenced their decisions.

⚜Judges' contributions are crucial to the success of the event, and their time and effort will be acknowledged and appreciated