𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤

Everyone we are here to announce the results for Fan fiction category.

Thanks to our judge:

And now the winners are

1st(its a tie b/w two): 

*Yadavi:The Name of Yearning by dwarkaratna

1.Cover: 04/05The cover is really good but I think it can be more attractive. 

2.Title: 05/05The title match with the story. I really love the title and it attract me to read the story. 

 3.Blurb/ Description: 05/05The description was perfect. It total describes what there in the story. 

 4.Writing Style: 04/05The writing style was simple and beautiful. I love how the dialogues were written. 

 5.Story phase: 05/05The story phase was neither too slow nor too fast. It is perfect and keep the reader engaged. 

 6.Grammer and Vocabulary: 10/10The Grammer and Vocabulary are really great. They story line are not too complicated and are easy too read. 

7.Plot: 05/05The story is full of plots and suspenses. I have no words about the plots. 

8.Emotional Impact: 09/10The story was bit emotional. Some part of the story made me shed some tear. 

9.Readers Engagement: 10/10I will definitely suggest the readers to read this story I can say that you will definitely love the story. 

10. Overall Enjoyment: 20/20I don't know how to describe my experience about this story it is one of the best story I ever read while reviewing I was finding how can I deduct marks but I can't.

 Total: 77/80

*Their Angle by ivna_jung

1.Cover: 05/05The cover is really good and attractive and it is created by the author. 

 2.Title: 04/05The title is good and matched with the story 

 3.Blurb/ Description: 04/05The description really describe the story well but the only problem is that it is short. 

4.Writing Style: 05/05The writing style is really good I love how the dialogues are written in bold but pov are written normally. 

 5.Story phase: 05/05The story phase is perfect neither too fast nor too slow. 

 6.Grammer and Vocabulary: 10/10Grammer and Vocabulary is really perfect and the story lines are easily understandable 

 7.Plot: 05/05The story is full of plots bts hates towards their dad, soekjin already married, his wife, son and daughter. The story is full of plots and suspenses 

 8.Emotional Impact: 09/10There are really less story which make me emotional like this one the ending of the story is something unexpected and made me cry little bit. 

 9.Readers Engagement: 10/10The story is really good u can guarantee that once you start reading you will not able to stop yourself to finish it in one go. 

10.Overall Enjoyment: 20/20I really enjoyed the story. This story is full of suspenses, drama, comedy and what not I will definitely suggest people to read it. 

Total: 77/80

2nd:His little spitfire by Natashalli

1.Cover: 05/05The cover is awesome and attractive 

2.Title: 05/05The title of the story perfectly matched with the story. 

3.Blurb/ Description: 4.5/05The description is really good and it's perfectly telling what's there in the story. 

4.Writing Style: 04/05The writing style is really good. The dialogues are perfect. 

5.Story phase: 05/05The story phase neither too slow nor too fast. It was absolutely perfect.

6.Grammer and Vocabulary: 10/10The grammar and vocabulary of the story is perfect and easy to understand. 

7.Plot: 05/05The story is full of plots and suspense which keep the readers engaged. 

8.Emotional Impact: 08/10There are less story to make me cry. This didn't make me cry I was blank after finishing the story for sure. 

9.Readers Engagement: 09/10The readers will definitely love the story. I can say that if one start reading this they can not stop themselves to finish it. 

10.Overall Enjoyment: 19/20Overall I enjoyed the story. I was so lost in the story that I lost the track of time.

Total: 74.5/80

3rd:Romantic story by aurora_2604

1.Cover: 04/05The cover is really great and matched with the story. 

2.Title: 04/05The title is really good but I think it can be more attractive. 

3.Blurb/ Description: 05/05 The description is really perfect .It describes what's there in the story with the bit of suspense. 

4.Writing Style: 05/05The writing style was really perfect. The dialogue were also perfect. 

5.Story phase: 05/05The story phase was neither too slow nor too fast. 

6.Grammer and Vocabulary: 10/10The Grammer and the Vocabulary is really great and perfect. 

7.Plot: 3.5/05 There are some unexpected Plot in the story which really make shock like taehyung's finance Jung hoseok. 

8.Emotional Impact: 07/10The story doesn't have Emotional which can make you cry but you might feel a little emotional. 

9.Readers Engagement: 08/10If the readers are into LGBTQ+ then I think they will definitely love the story. 

10.Overall Enjoyment: 18/20I really enjoyed the story it one of the romantic story I ever read 

Total: 69.5/80

And we also appreciate our other enteries as well if you guys want your book's feedback please dm us in this format{username:book:genre}

All winners and judge dm us to claim you reward.