Crack Fic

Alr crack fic time but it's Irish creators (aka Guqqie and jacksepticeye)

__________

I woke up to my alarm. I glanced at the clock which felt like a whole ass flashbang, but whatever 😘✌🏻. It said 2:58 am, which I was a bit pissed off about but alrighty. Only now did I notice my girlfriend gone from our shared bed.

HmMmMmMmMmmMmamma where are they?????? I thought, but then opened my phone, going to good ole Twitch. I looked at their channel, noticing that they were live. "Huh???" I barely even muttered.

I decided to get out of bed while watching the stream. "And I doubt it, cuz you're asleep, but Guqqie, if you're watching. Don't!" They barked. Oh shoot dang... I'm Guqqie... that's me...

OH WELL. I wanna watch, so I just did #yolo

The chat started erupting in KEKWs and OMEGALULs, and I decided it would be best to not even engage in it. I went to our bathroom, looking in the mirror with hair going everywhere. Well yippee.

Meanwhile...

OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY 'ERE IN GOOD OLE IRELAND! TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES AND THAT SHIT.

Ooh lookie 'ere. It seems Aimsey's streamin. Why not take a looksie, they're girlfriend's one of me anyways.

"And I doubt it, cuz you're asleep, but Guqqie, if you're watching. Don't!" Wowie, they really don't want Guqqie watching this, what're they doin?

Oh btw if you were wondering dearest little viewer, I'm up because I don't sleep 👹👹👹. I'm a little gremlin man up at 2:58 am.

Yk what.

Im hungies.

I decide to head to the kitchen to go and fix me up a Guggy, how bout that, that's ironic. I think thats how Guqqie told me she came up with their name, cuz she's dyslexic, bruh imagine ykwim.

The steam was pulled up on my phone, propped up by a bread box. Aimsey continued their rambling.

Oh goodi.

Back to Quggie

I was brushing my wittle old teeths while having the steam on my phone. Awww they look so cute in their new dungarees!!!!!‼️

I finished brushing my teeth, then went back to the bedroom and into our closet. I searched for a decent shirt and my checkered jeans.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

...

Where they at?" I questioned but quickly found them cuz magic.

"Wowie zowie! Thats somethin... good." I whispered, having a good ole chuckle to myself.

I turned to the stream. "And I think we're done with the cupcakes chat!" CUPCAKES???? WTF WHY WASNT I INVITED??? That's it.

I ran down the stairs, still in my previous wears (literally an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants 🫶🏻💪🏻). "AIMSEY FRICKING TELEVISION." I shouted on the staircase.

"Oh shit" I heard the midget say from the kitchen.

Back to jack L

Mmmmm this is a good guggy ngl

I was still watching the stream like a hawk. But then I noticed the date.

Huh it just turned to be September 14th. How bout that.

Wait that's Guqqies bday...

OH IM LATE. I stood up from my seat and snapped my fingies, magically appearing in the TV household's kitchen.

Chat started spamming a variety of emotes, but idc cuz I'm a baddie like that. Then I was like, oh shit I'm actually here.

"Hi. Top of the morning and stuff idc." I monotonily spoke to the camera.

I looked down to see a Smurf sized garden gnome paralyzed on the floor. Oh wait it's just Aimsey.

"What's good"

"Nm Im just kinda dying on the floor but thanks."

"Nice"

Silence until the oven goes off.

"And I think we're done with the cupcakes chat!" The wittle one told the camera, then 0.000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds later I heard clammering upstairs.

"AIMSEY FRICKING TELEVISION."

I turned to my left to hide, noticing an assortment of other streamers and besties hiding too. Fun.

"Oh shit" is all I heard from the person pulling cakes from the oven.

Guqqie pov hehehehehehehehehhehe nerds

I rounded the corner to see my gf standing in front of a camera, the same one that I was watching through.

"Care to explain??" My shaky voice quivered out of f f f f f f f. F f f f. Fear

"Bruh I told you not to watch but whatevs, EVERYONE COME OUT YOU GAY ASSES" Aimsey called out. Tons of people came crawling from behind every counter we owned. Yippee.

"Wowie this is cool" I realized

I just kinda stood there with the cupcakes on the counter let's go.

"GOO GOOBIE! ‼️🗣️🗣️" goopy guy Charlie said and the cupcakes got millions of tons of frosting on them yayyyyyyy

I then saw Jacksepticeye and ya wanna know the strangest thing about that guy?

He's my brother cuz all Irish are siblings, fun fact.

Crazy right

"Hey sean"

"Whats good guqerton"

"Nm just kinda almost killed my gf tho so we vibin"

"Ofc ofc"

We hugged it out and caught up w each other yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ‼️

Then we ate cupcakes and everyone died of a heart attack cuz Charlie's frosting had something weird in it 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻😍😍😍 (i think it was slime ngllll 🥶)

_____________________

Crack fic done yayyyyy bye bye

-Soph o/ o/