ASMP Theory

I got an A!Guqqie theory let's goooo (idk if anyone had spoken up about this yet, but to my knowledge, this is my theory)

So, I think Guqqie is a bounty hunter/murderer since she doesn't ever want to talk about her job to Aimsey when brought up, as well as how Cal (her brother) talks about how he kills (or permanently displaces but whatever) people. This makes me think that their family (especially since they're foxes) has a history of being killers and stuff, like it's a family job.

Secondly, I think Guqqie's first motive for following, supplying Aimsey with food, and keeping up with them was so she could learn about them so it's easier to kill them, but eventually she actually enjoyed their company and began falling for them. Guqqie began trusting them enough and liking them enough to actually (kind of) confess and kiss them.

Or, the kiss could have been Guqqie blackmailing Aimsey into believing that they actually liked them and appreciated them, but Guqqie is going to end up stabbing them in the back.

Finally, to sum up the evidence here, actual Aimsey (like content creator one lmao) said that if you (us) shipped A!Aimsey and A!Guqqie, to watch out, and that's all they were going to say. This makes me think that Guqqie is going to end up stabbing Aimsey in the back, maybe even literally :)

Sorry if this seems rushed, I did this really quick but I feel like it's a solid theory that could possibly become true (especially Guqqie backstabbing Aimsey).

I hope you all are having a great day/night, and continue to today <3

Love you all /p
-Soph :)