Chapter 3 (Edited)

As of now, I was trudging beside Marito and Arajin. Having been forced along due to Marito refusing to let me go, his arm was slung around my and Arajin's shoulders. Behind us were two other boys, one with buzzcut blue hair and one with chin-length pink hair and a red baseball cap. The buzzcut guy, his name being Jabashiri if I'm remembering correctly, was glaring holes at the back of my brother's head.

Honestly, I was doing the same.

When I found out that my brother accepted to join Marito's gang because of that Mahoro girl, I was livid.

At first, when I first saw her name on that "Love Forever Stone", I wondered why that name sounded familiar. But now coming across her brother again after 5 years, it had all made fucking sense.

"For the love of- SHUT UP!!" I snapped at Marito, getting annoyed at the green and black-haired male. For he was singing about being the strongest and whatever.

Of course, knowing him, he didn't react much to my outburst and just simply laughed and tightened his hold on me.

"Still the same as always, Koibito-chan~!" He laughed, making me grit my teeth and glare at him in response.

When I was about to say something, the ringing of his phone interrupted me and he went to go pick up the call. He took his arm off me and reached into his pants pocket to take it out.

Due to being close to him, I was able to see the caller ID on his screen.

"Heyo, Outa. How's it looking?" Marito greeted the person calling.

I could also slightly hear the caller's voice since I was close to him. I think I remember Outa, his right-hand man, from middle school before moving five years ago.

Watching him for a moment, I then huffed and looked away. Right now, I should've been helping out Mom back at the restaurant. But NOOOO!! I HAD TO BE DRAGGED ALONGSIDE ARAJIN BECAUSE OF HIS DUMBASSERY!!!

Arajin, count your fucking days...

Though... Since Marito has finally let me go I can-

"Sounds like everything is set. Let's-a go!"

And with that, Marito's arm was back around my shoulders.

GOD DAMN IT!!!

"But to where?" Arajin questioned.

As much as I hated being dragged to places, I had no choice but to listen.

"Your welcoming party! Where else?" Marito replied with that carefree grin on his face.

"WELCOMING PARTY!?!" I exclaimed, glaring at him, and clenched my fist into his shirt, "For the last fucking time!! ARAJIN IS NOT JOINING YOUR FUCKING GANG!!"

"We'll be spoiling you with debauchery, yo!"

"I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!! AND YOU WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THAT!!"

Gritting my teeth, I glared down at my brother whose cheeks were slightly tinted pink and his eyes with a certain spark in them. Knowing full well, I knew that he was thinking of girls, that Mohoro girl specifically.

ARAJIN YOU RIGHT BRAINED DEGENERATE!!

But since I've known Marito ever since childhood, I knew that he was thinking of doing something that had to do with fighting. Or better yet, this debauchery he was talking about is going to be de-punch-ery instead.

Scoffing at my brother's bashful idiocy, we all stopped when we heard a crash and a choked groan.

In the distance, there were three guys in white uniforms. One guy was standing over one, who had a similar uniform to my brother's, on the ground and was kicking him. The other two were standing back, one watching and one counting money taken from their victim's bag.