Chapter 3: A Trip Across the World

If it wasn't for the prospect of food, Harry probably wouldn't have gotten out of bed after his surreal nightmare.

In fact, it wasn't even the thought of food that appealed to his mind.

It was the thought of the taste of food for Harry's stomach that motivated him out of bed and pushed him down the stairs.

Sighing heavily, Harry got up and pulled on a shirt, trudging down the stairs to the kitchen as he rubbed the back of his head and yawned tiredly.

The Weasleys and Hermione were already there, wreaking utter havoc on the poor dining room of 12 Grimmauld Place.

Hermione and Ron were in a heated argument about something that was most likely trivial. Mrs. Weasley was shouting at the twins for the fourth time about fake wands. And Mr. Weasley and Ginny stared at the whole scene, eating breakfast at the table like this was a normal occurrence.

The sad thing about that part though, was that it was true; chaotic mornings, evenings, and even nights were not things unheard of in the Weasley household.

What was unheard of, though, was the fact that the presence of a single person entering the room could calm the Weasleys. This person was Harry. When he walked into the room, Hermione stopped mid-sentence, Ron's arms held up in exasperation. Mrs. Weasley had paused in the middle of jabbing at the twins with her wand, much to Fred and George's relief. And Mr. Weasley and Ginny stopped with their spoons halfway to their mouth.

"Harry dear!" Exclaimed Mrs. Weasley over-cheerfully. "Did you sleep alright after, em, the... Nightmare?"

Harry nodded moodily and sat down next to Ron and Hermione, who both looked at him uneasily. The rest of the Weasley's stood in awkward silence.

"You know what?" Harry said irritably. "If you lot are going to ridicule me out in the open, may I just point out that I'm perfectly fine and sane?"

Fred and George chuckled apprehensively. "Of course mate," Fred agreed. "But-" George started, before his twin cuffed the back of his head and a full out food fight was waged between the two.

"We're just worried," Ginny pointed out carefully, biting her lower lip.

"Thanks for your concern, but I'm fine," Harry replied. "Who's hungry? Kreacher went out yesterday and came back with the groceries, so the kitchen is fully stocked."

And with that, Harry swept out of the dining room and into the kitchen, following his stomach's demand.

__________

Ten minutes before 9:00 PM, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were the only ones seated in the dining room, which had quickly become the meeting room as well.

Harry was seated across the table from Ron and Hermione, who looked like they were still nervous about Harry's dream last night. Harry figured he should tell them about his other dream. After all, he thought glumly, If they think I'm crazy now, it wouldn't make a difference when I tell them about the last dream.

"Er," he started, clearing his throat. "When I went to bed last night, I kind of had a similar... Dream thing to the previous one."

Hermione leaned in and glanced at the doors on either side of the dining room suspiciously, like Rita Skeeter might pop out of one of them unexpectedly. "Go on," she pressed in a hushed voice. "What was it about?"

Harry played with the cuff of his shirt. "Well, instead of being on the beach, I was in the strawberry farm. Only, it wasn't a strawberry farm, it was like a summer camp. And there were these two kids, Percy Jackson-"