2-3: Surprise

Manny slowly wakes up as the sun shines in her face, she blocks her eyes and lifts up before her eyes widen.

She's apparently two things, Butt Ass Naked and Sleeping Ontop Of Kamari who's asleep. She then looks further down between the covers he's as well butt ass naked.

She smiles having finally lost her V-Card, she then kisses his chest all the way up to his lips, she kisses his sleeping lips.

And then eventually hands begin to massage her ass, Kamari has awoken and is kissing back.

"Your up." She says

"Aww it's that obvious?" He asks

She smiles against his lips leaning out, "So, is it normal for me to not be able to feel my legs?" She asks, He shrugs, she frickin giggles and nuzzles against his chest, "Do we have to go to school?"

"I mean we got like 30 Minutes." He says, She smirks and kisses him from his lips all the way down under the covers, "Man-Man I dunno if we..."

Manny POV

I take the tip of my tongue and gently touch it to the top of HIS dickhead. Licking all around the head, under the edge, alongside the rim.

3rd Person POV

"OOP!" He shouts frozen in fear

Manny POV

I part my lips, slowly sucking his dick into my mouth. I love the feel, the texture of his dick.

I take it all the way down to my mouth, being soft, it's so easy to do.

I alternate between sucking softly and licking gently, his dick begins to respond, starts to grow inside my mouth.

Up and down I slide my mouth on his rapidly hardening dick. Increase the pressure, the speed.

My other hand slides under and grips his balls, gently squeezing them. He starts to moan, to move.

I allow his semi hard dick to slowly slip out of my mouth as I take his balls and bring them up to my mouth.

I begin to lick and suck on them. I love that he has smooth balls, love how they feel as I run my tongue on top, the sides and under them.

I lick my way up and down along his shaft, it's getting harder much faster this time. I have coated every inch of it with my saliva, when it stands at attention, taking on a life of its own.

I lick up, part my lips and start taking all of him into my mouth. He's fully erect now, so I'm feeling the head of his dick as it slips into the back of my throat.

I have to moan as his dickhead hits my tonsils, I don't stop. Up and down, slurping, sucking, stroking his dick.

Slowly at first, now faster. Is that precum? I suck it out, I love how you taste, sweet, creamy.

You grasp my head and with a loud growl you explode. Hot, thick, sweet cream fills my mouth, my throat.

You are fucking my face and I'm sucking with a passion, I don't intend to spill a drop of this.

I then lift up and it plops out of my mouth, I lift up out of the covers and he is dazed.

"I'm in love." He said

At School, Kamari and Manny enter, "Where did you learn that one thing?" He asks

"I came up with it on the spot." She responds

"Whaaaat?!" He shouts

"Kamari there's a game today!" Jimmy shouts

The gym was packed with cheering fans, and the energy was electric.

The game was neck and neck, with both teams matching each other shot for shot.

With just seconds left on the clock, Kamari's team was down by two points.

The coach called a timeout and huddled the team together.

Kamari could feel the tension in the air, but he also saw the fire in his teammates' eyes.

They believed in each other, and they believed in their ability to win.

As the game resumed, Kamari took the inbound pass and sprinted down the court.

He could hear the roar of the crowd and the pounding of his own heart.

With a quick crossover dribble, he created just enough space to get off a shot.

With just 10 seconds left on the clock, the score was tied.

Kamari's team had possession of the ball. The crowd was on their feet, the tension in the air was palpable, and Kamari could feel the weight of the moment.

He caught the inbound pass and dribbled up the court with a steely determination in his eyes.

The opposing team's defense was relentless, but Kamari remained focused.

With only a few seconds left, he made a swift move, dodging defenders, and found himself at the top of the key.

As he squared up for the shot, the entire gymnasium fell silent. Time seemed to stand still as the ball left his fingertips.

The ball sailed through the air in a perfect arc, and the buzzer sounded just as it swished through the net

The crowd erupted into cheers as Kamari's teammates mobbed him on the court, celebrating their hard-earned victory.

Kamari had done it he had made the game-winning shot, fulfilling his lifelong dream and etching his name into the school's basketball history.

The team picks him up as he screams with happiness, everyone cheers. Manny runs down alongside his parents and siblings.

Manny grabs him and the two kiss right there infront of everyone, everyone oohs as she jumps up wraps her legs around his torso and he holds her up as they kiss.

He spins as his parents look a lil surprised but chuckle, "Ok calm down you crazy kids I need to get a picture." Maria states

She holds up her camera as he drops manny on her feet, the two of them do a couple poses together then manny takes a photo of him with his family.

And then a photo of him with his team, but after the game Kamari Can't help but be a little sad.

Manny notices, "Kam, you just made a game winning shot why do you look so sad?" She asks

"Jimmy..." He states, her mood as well darkens, "I wish he was playing to."

"Speaking of." She says pointing as Jimmy rolls over

"Bro that shot was amazing!" He shouts

"I do what I do ya feel me!" Kamari shouts as the two dap up, Jimmy seems happy his friend got the shot while Kamari is still saddened by his friends state, "You know your gonna be next right?"

"Oh cmon dude don't do that! You made a game winning shot this is about you not me." Jimmy says

"And I mean it, your next...Jimmy if it's the last thing I do...we're gonna make sure you walk again." He says crouching down to Jimmy

"I'll hold you to that." Jimmy says dapping him up and hugging him obviously holding back tears

Manny smiles as the two friends embrace.