3-10: Fall Of Angels

A room is illuminated by a blue light, manny throws Kamari on his back in his bed, she slowly crawls up and kisses him.

... The way you kiss me when I'm strokin' deep inside of it

He guides his hands across her back and unclips her bra, he tosses her bra across the room as the two continue to kiss deeply.

I swear you ride it so good (so good)
That pussy blow me away

She goes up and down on SOMETHING causing her to moan, he guided his hands down to her ass and began to just play around with it.

Manny POV

I smirked at him as he he grabbed me by the sides of my face and kissed me, Our lips mounded together as he tried to push his tongue through into my mouth.

And I been thinkin' 'bout your smile
All mornin' for a while

I parted my lips slightly allowing his to lick my tongue, "Ooh freak..." My sentence trailed off as I saw his hard on almost poking me

As we continued to kiss I pulled down his pants and I saw his dick in my face, I couldn't help but stroke it.

He shuddered, Slowly I brought my mouth to his dick and began sucking, A throaty groan left him.

I could taste the salty pre-cum on the tip, I wanted him- I wanted him inside me, He then throws me further onto the bed and he began to take my clothes off.

Once they were off he glided his fingers through me, My taken was temporarily taken away as he thrusted into me his full length.

By the way you twist your face while I'm strokin' it
And now, girl, you shocked me, I'm so wowed

"UHHH too deep..." I told him.

He thrusted deep and hard as he squeezed my breast with his other hand, All my moans came out I couldn't help it.

Got me slippin', I'm like how?
First I met you on the 'Gram, I picked you up and took you out

He began going faster our skin smacking against each other and he finally reaches the spot.

I scream my cum squirts out onto his frontal area and abs, Before I knew it, he plunged into me deeper than ever instantly hitting my g-spot.

Let me show you what I'm 'bout
Let them haters run they mouth
You should know you somethin' different 'cause I brought you to my house
Serve you breakfast on my couch
Anything you ever need you know I'll be there with no doubt

I moaned not being able to keep steady, My thighs were shaking and my breathing was hitched.

His thrusts were constant until finally he cummed inside of me leaving him moaning.

I need you by my side, I hope you're here to ride
I hate to see you hurtin', my lil' baby, wipe your eyes
... Baby, let me pull your dress down (dress down)
Kiss you from your neck down (neck down)

He set off my orgasm as I shuddered and squirted around his cock, My juices wouldn't stop flowing even as he removed his cock from inside me.

Have you screaming, "Oh"
Baby, just let me pull your dress down