3-4: S-Cide

Kamari walks down the floors of Degrassi, he stops and sees everyone is gathered up, "What the hell?" He asks himself looking up and seeing someone standing over the edge of the roof, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He takes off

He enters the degrassi school roof and sees manny and peter, "Woah! Woah!" Kamari shouts

"Mari she won't listen!" Manny shouts

"Lemme talk to her." He says slowly approaching her, "Hey! You...you know me?"

She turns to him, "K-Kamari Green, survivor of the shooting that happened two years ago." She says

"Yeah, what's your name?" Kamari asks

"Darcy." She responds

"Hey Darc, what say we get off the ledge...and talk like civilized human beings?" Jamari asks, Kamari took a deep breath, his voice steady. "I don't want anything. I just... I saw you up here, and I couldn't walk away. You don't have to be alone in this."

Darcy scoffed bitterly. "Alone? That's all I've ever been."

Kamari stepped closer, mindful of the icy wind that tugged at his hair. "You're not alone. There are people who care about you friends, family, even strangers like me."

"Why?" Darcy's voice cracked. "Why would anyone care about someone like me?"

"Because you matter," Kamari replied. "Your pain matters. And jumping won't make it go away. It'll only pass it on to someone else."

Darcy's grip on the ledge tightened. "I can't bear it anymore. The shame, the fear..."

Kamari searched for the right words. "Darcy, I won't pretend to understand what you're going through. But I know that healing is possible. You survived the assault, and that strength is still within you."

Darcy's tears flowed freely now. "I'm broken."

"No," Kamari said firmly. "You're wounded, but you're not shattered. Let's find a way to mend those broken pieces together."

As if sensing the sincerity in Kamari's voice, Darcy hesitated. "How?"

"Start by stepping back from that edge," Kamari urged. "Let's sit down, talk. You don't have to face this darkness alone."

They sat side by side, legs dangling over the rooftop. Kamari listened as Darcy poured out her pain the anger, the guilt, the fear of being judged. Kamari didn't offer solutions; he simply listened, his presence a lifeline.

And as the day wore on, Darcy's grip on the ledge loosened. The sun hung high, casting a yellow glow over their fragile sanctuary.

Kamari spoke of hope, of therapy, of the resilience he'd witnessed in others. He shared stories of survival, of scars that had become badges of strength.

When midday approached, Darcy's tears had subsided. "Thank you," she whispered. "For saving me."

Kamari shook his head. "We saved each other."

From that day forward, Kamari and Darcy became unlikely allies. They attended counseling sessions together, faced the legal process side by side, and slowly rebuilt their shattered lives.

Kamari learned that compassion could be a lifeline, and sometimes, the bravest thing one could do was to listen.

And on clear days, when the sun hung high above the clouds, Kamari would take Darcy back to that rooftop.

They'd sit there, two survivors beneath the vast sky, sharing their scars and dreams. For in that quiet space, they found solace a reminder that healing was possible, even amid the darkest of nights and brightest days.

Kamari later sits at lunch, manny sits next to him, "Thanks for saving my friend." She says

"Least I could do." He responds

"You know Kamari...To be honest, I think it's time, we try to..." she begins, Kamari raises his eyebrow, "Be friends."

Kamari smiles warmly, Manny returns the smile, "I'd like that manny." He responds

The two go to kiss but then stop remembering, and so they just fist bump and then chuckle nervously.

So," Kamari began, "friends?"
Manny's lips curved into a bittersweet smile.

"Friends," she echoed, as if testing the word on her tongue. "We can do this, right?"

She wanted to say no, to pull him into her arms and kiss away the ache that lingered between them.

But he nodded instead. "Yeah. Friends."
They talked about mundane things—the weather, their classes, the latest gossip at Degrassi.

But beneath the surface, the currents of their shared history tugged at them. Manny remembered the way Kamari's laughter used to light up her world, how his presence had been both sanctuary and adventure.

And Kamari remembered how much the two would always bond with each other, would always stick by each other, would talk to each other no matter what.

Kamari is later seen walking but then being slammed up against the lockers, he winces and sees it's the Lakehurst Pricks.

"Oh not you asswads again." He says

"Where is she?" Nic asks walking out from the middle

"Who?" Kamari asks

"My girlfriend." Nic says

"Didn't know you had one, she must have low standards." He says

He slammed harder, "Talk." Nic says

"Make me." Kamari says

"Oh I don't have t-" Nic begins

"HEY WHATRE YOU BOYS DOING?!" Security Shouts

The Lot of them take off, Kamari fixes his shirt, "They're gone." He calls out

Mia Jones walks out from a supply closet, "Oh my god thank you, he's been chasing me for too long." She says

"You should really call the cops." He says

"I'm too scared." She says

"F-E-A-R has two meanings: 'Forget Everything And Run' or 'Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours." Kamari says walking off

Mia stands and thinks before leaving, Kamari moonwalks down the hall dancing, he then enters his class and looks at the speaker, "Me... in an infinite universe... on an insignificant planet... one of six billion inhabitants, big deal. I mean honestly, if I were to say that if I were to disappear, who'd care? What would it matter? Uh... a subatomic blip in the temporal fabric of creation. So there you have it, Craig Manning."

He snaps and then points, "Nope." He says moonwalking back out

We cut to J.T. Standing at his locker, he spots Liberty and runs over to her, "Uhh Liberty I saw you and Kamari were getting real close." He says

"Yeah so?" She asks

"I mean...we used to be pretty close." J.T. Says

"Yeah "used to" past tense." She says leaving

J.T. Sighs, manny walks up behind him, "Is everything ok?" She asks

"Yeah...totally." He says

"Are you sure?" She asks

"Totally." He says

"Mmm Hmm." She says

The two walk off together, Kamari is later seen in the gym, he goes to throw the ball but his phone rings.

He tosses the ball up and grabs the phone walking across the gym, "Hello?" He asks, The Ball comes down into his palm, "WHAT?!"

He drops the ball and runs out.