~CHAPTER 4~

Y/N POV

"Your Highness, forgive me, but shouldn't children have limited access to the palace?" The blond man with a ponytail asked with a concerned expression.

"My father likes them, so it won't be a problem," reassured the prince, mentioning his father.

"Mister King!" my twin said. "You seem to like my father. Why do you run from me?"

"Because you're a brute," she replied.

I couldn't help but laugh at both of them. Now I'm hiding in the prince's hair so he won't notice I'm laughing, but he noticed anyway. I mean, it is his hair.

"I see," said the prince as he squished Nemma's cheeks, causing me to burst into laughter. "Are you that desperate for my attention?" He teased.

Before things could get out of hand, my brother interjected, "Your Highness, I'm sorry but my other sister is presenting soon."

"I understand," replied the prince. "Then I'll join you."

"Eh?" Neema and I exclaimed, surprised by his sudden change of plans. "But don't you have more important things to attend to, Prince?"

"I'll attend to them later," he assured me. "Besides, even a prince needs breaks from time to time."

"I request that you hand over Neema and n/n to me. I apologize for any disrespect I may have shown you."

"Very well, you can hold onto one of them, but I will be carrying Y/n."

"Why is that?"

"There is no particular reason."

"Are you sure, Your Highness? I can carry all of them."

"Yes, I am sure. Now, let's get back to Tristan Disdall." The prince turned his gaze towards Tristan, who stiffened like a board.

"These girls are under my protection. You better not try anything like that again. Do you understand me?" The prince's eyes were fixed on Tristan's, as if he was trying to pierce through his soul with his glare.

"I'll be going then, Your Highness!" He bowed and ran through the halls like a cheetah.

"Hmmm..." The prince looked deeply into my eyes, and I blushed since he wasn't breaking contact (I swear he's not a pedophile 😭).

"I've been wondering, are your eyes black?"

"Oh... SHIT, I WAS TOO BUSY BEING FLUSTERED AT HIM FOR LOOKING AT MY EYES, I DIDN'T NOTICE HE WAS EXAMINING THEM. I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HIM GET TOO CLOSE TO ME. PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD SHOULDN'T HAVE BLACK EYES, RIGHT? I'LL NEED TO FOOL HIM SOMEHOW."

"They're blue. Dark blue, to be precise. They're very dark, aren't they? Hehe."

"Hmm..."

'EKKKK HE'S SUSPICIOUS! WHAT ELSE CAN I TALK ABOUT?'

"Y/n-"

"Call me N/n" I interrupted him

"N/n?" I nod with a smile.

"You can call Nefertima, Neema too!"

"Hmm... Then... call me Will."

"W-w-w-wiww..."

"UGH, THIS IS EMBARRASSING. I CAN'T SPEAK THE LETTER L IN THIS WORLD YET. UGH."

The prince had shadows under his eyes, but he wasn't angry. It's just that he thought I would call him Will instead of Wiw, but it's fine. He's just a little flustered in a way. Meanwhile, my big brother had flowers around his head from how adorable that sounded HAHA.