~Chapter 10~

Neema pov:

Today we visited the Beast Knight stables, where there were many rare animals. The captain of the knight legion was supposed to give us a tour. We were excited to meet him and wondered what he was like.

"Oh, he looks like he's here," Dan said.

As we approached, we saw the captain walking towards us. He was wearing a green coat with white leggings and brown boots. His hair was short and brown with diagonal bangs, and his eyes were closed for some reason. He greeted us warmly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ladies. I am the captain of a special squad called the Beast Knights Legion. My name is Lestin Ogma, but please call me Les."

He seemed nice and pleasant, and we were happy to meet him.

"I am Nefertima Dayland, and this is my sister, Y/n Dayland. Pleased to meet you, Mister Les!" I said.

"Yeah, pleased to meet you, Mister Les!" my sister added, smiling.

Les thought to himself, "So these are the Lady Nefertima and Lady Y/n that I've heard so much about. They seem so ordinary."

"I can walk all by myself!" Lady Nefertima said, while her twin sister calmly held Dan's hand and looked at her with confusion. And not to mention, her sister is a lot calmer than Lady Nefertima, at least the other one is not gonna be a hassle. And they also are hardly what Dan described.

Flashback

I have saved the text you provided below. Let me know if there are any specific changes or corrections you would like me to make.

Me and Dan were sitting on crates, discussing the two little ladies. "Can you believe it? A dragon... Ghizel, their leader, no less, let them ride on his back... And also let Lady Y/n sleep on top of him. He doesn't even let me do that," Dan said, his index finger on his chin.

I furrowed my eyebrows in disbelief. Dan loves dragons so much that he left the Beast Knights for the Dragon Knights. He even became the captain. Yet he was jealous of them?

Flashback ends.

Lady Nefertima was pouting while Lady Y/n had a smile on her face and was distracted by a butterfly.

"I see we have little charmers on our hands. Very well, I shall accept this challenge!" I thought.

Intro insert!

Y/n POV

"Now then... welcome to the stables," Dan said, and we were met by a vast green field. It looked like a safari park!

"This place is also maintained by magic so the animals can live their best lives," Dan said as we admired the scenery. As we scanned our surroundings, we saw a herd of horses! (I don't know what it's called, but it's like a pack of horses.)
"Mister Horsey!" We both exclaimed excitedly

"While we're at it, why don't we take a look around from horseback."

"Really?!" As we said that Les whistled to one of the horses and the one who came to us had a very silky and smooth. He looked so valiant yet elegant! He had brown fur and the front of his mouth and a part of his legs were white. He was beautiful and cool! As he ran to be beside Les, Les put his hand on his mane.

"This is Uwaz, the leader of the herd."

Yeah, he's giving off that Boss aura.

"I'm N/n! It's a pleasure to meet you, Uwaz!"

"And I'm Neema! It's also a pleasure to meet you, Uwaz!"

Uwaz was silent for a while and then he looked away! And huffed at us making our hair sway.