~CHAPTER 5~

Y/n Pov

Sol flew away and we waved goodbye to him. As soon as he left, our family ran towards us.

"Neema, N/n!" Dad said, and then big sis came to us.

"Are you two hurt?!" Big sis said.

"Nope! We're both fine!"

Suddenly, she hugged us so tightly that we couldn't breathe.

"We can't breathe...."

"Oh, I was so worried about both of you!" My sister was now crying.

"Honestly, both of you are so...." Prince paused for a second and proceeded to squish our cheeks.

"Owwww!"

"Well, I'm glad both of you are safe."

So, Will was worried about us in his own weird way? Well, that's nice...

"Duke Osphe has requested the court mages to look into this matter."

"Yes, your highness."

"I'm sure the palace will want both of you there. I trust you to find the solution."

Father brought his fingers to his chin.

"To even think of those power-hungry fiends setting their greedy eyes on my precious Neema and N/n."

Father had a dark shadow above his eyes now.

"Hmm, maybe I'll just kill them all."

'Is it me... Or has this turned into a huge ordeal?'

I looked at my twin, and she thought the same.

------------

We were walking through the royal hall to the throne room. We entered the throne room, and Father was standing in front of the king, and Mother was with both of us.

"Presenting the prime minister, Duke Dayland Osphe! And the head of the royal magic search center's Engineering Department, Duchess Cerulia Osphe! They have arrived along with their youngest daughters, Lady Nefertima and Lady Y/n."

We were now bowing. Father was kneeling, and my mother, my twin, and I curtsied, and the bunny also bowed. Neema looked at the people while I looked at her for a sec and proceeded to look at the floor.

Neema's POV:

I looked at the people on the side.

'There are so many important-looking people.'

"Now. No need to be formal. You can stand up."

We stood up straight.

"I'd like to discuss the events at the academy concerning the fire dragon."

Both my twin and I gasped.

I was informed that Nefertima and Y/n formed a pact with the beast. Is this true?

'I guess we're not beating around the bush!' I hugged my bunny backpack tightly.

"It is not a formal pact," my father spoke.

"But your daughters are able to use the fire dragon's powers, is she not?"

"Yes, I'm sure that he did not receive the holy beast's blessing."

'The holy beast's blessing? What's that?'

"So she will not use the fire dragon's powers to threaten our kingdom?"

"She will not. I, Dayland Osphe, swear it upon my name."

My twin and I gasped.

'A true name vow?! If he breaks that, he'll die. It's the strongest oath you can swear here.'

"I believe you. Now, have we figured out the cause of what happened?" The king said.

"Allow me to explain. There are doubts about the summoning circle used." An old man with a dark hood over his head said.

"There were protections in place in case the spellcaster said the wrong incantation. Therefore the dragon would not have appeared with an incorrect chant."

"So the spellcaster was not at fault?"

"Indeed."

"Then how do you explain the dragon's appearance?"

"Perhaps it was a supernatural force. Perhaps it was the will of God."

"God?!" Everybody exclaimed.

'That guy again?! He totally would! Probably to make me interact with the beings of this world or something!'

"I see...."

"What did you say, high priest?"

"Sire. I believe it was the will of the God of Divine Creation. Church of Divine Gachē Kingdom's High Priest. Holy beasts are present in our land because he expects great things of you, Your Majesty. It is hoped you will usher in an era of tranquility in which we humans rule supreme."

'Aha....Are these guys part of what God was talking about? Is this the typical pattern where they brainwash people with a "Divine" message while butting into politics? Still, I shouldn't be so quick to judge. I'm sure I'll have until I die to decide. And my top priority q
'We're they watching me this whole time? And he has the nerve to mock me?! Curse you brute prince! And stop Giggling N/n!'

"If you two are bored, would you like to play with lars?"

"Eh?"

" Yes this must be rather difficult conversation for Nefertima and Y/n to follow. Go ahead and play."

Our faces lit up and Lars appeared

'now it's time to floof and pet Lars all we wannnt!'

Y/n pov

Will whispered something to Lars I didn't hear it though...too bad... And Lars nodded and he walked to us.

"YAYY LARS!" before we could touch him he put his tail Infront of us and we jumped on it. Getting carried by the tail and we stopped at lars's bed.

"We can play here?"

Lars roared saying yes

'Are these slabs of meat for y Lars?' we grabbed one as we feed it to lars getting saliva on our hands but whatever as long as we can play with lars we don't mind.

"Lars! Say "Aah"..." We both said, we kept feeding it as he looked so happy oh my gosh Lars looks like any ol' kitty right now!

"Did they just feed it barehand?!" a man said talking behind our back.

My sister looked at her hands and mine

"Oh?"

"Lady nefertima"

"Lady y/n"

Two maids came up to us and gave us a tissue

"here you go."

"Oh thank you!"

The maids looked at us like how dad and big brother looked at us

"I-im not worthy my lady!" They both said at the same time and walked away.

I wonder what was that about. Well whatever I'm gonna enjoy all the floofing time I can right now!

We played with him for a bit now, we were sleeping on his fur me and sister holding hands and lars's tail over us like a blanket.... Ahhh this is nice...

---------

This is all for today....I'm sorry this is so short... Our sembreak is almost done and I need to do my homework that I haven't done huhuhuh

SEE YA GUYSS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! SELENE OUT!