~CHAPTER 8~

Y/n Pov:

Me and my sister were walking through the forest with four royal guards behind us. One of them is Sir Gwynn, who is murmuring out loud, saying "why must I do this?"

Neema's point of view:

"Sir Gwynn, I can hear you murmuring out loud. I'm sure the last thing a brigade leader wants to do is babysit. But more importantly, today, I want to give some actual fantasy world dragons all the headpats with my sister. And for that, I need you to tag along with me."

As we walked, we were met by a man carrying hay in his hands. "Oh! You guys are here! His highness filled me in. Are these the little ladies that want to see the stables?" he said while walking towards us.

He was so tall that he had to frog-sit, which was surprising because he stooped down to make eye contact with a child. He must be a nice guy!

"I'm Nefertima, Dayland Osphe's second daughter, and this is my twin sister Y/n, the third daughter of Dayland Osphe. It's a pleasure to meet you," I said as I curtsied, and my sister did the same.

"Look at both of you! So prim at your age," he said, patting our heads with a smile. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Captain Dan Yates of the Dragon Knights. Good to have you." He continued to pat our heads.

"My, I see you never change," Sir Gwynn suddenly spoke in a mocking tone.

"Huh?" Dan said, annoyed.

"At the palace, you could run into a superior anytime. You should dress accordingly," Sir Gwynn said.

"When you're tending to dragons, you need to prioritize mobility," Dan replied.

They were both glaring at each other, and it was clear that they didn't like each other at all.

"There they go again. They've apparently been competing with each other ever since," a knight from the back said.

"You sure that's not just an excuse to play around?" another knight asked.

"Playing around with dragons is my job. You can't even ride them if they don't like you. You know that!" Dan replied.

"Well, if you're working, then clean up properly. It always reeks of animal stench here," Sir Gwynn retorted.

"What did you say?" Dan asked.

Their argument continued.

'Oh come one! What are we even here for?! I gotta stop their fighting! I wanna see the dragons! Ooh! I know!'

I grabbed Mister Dan's coat and started pulling it

Certainly! Here is the corrected version of the text:

"Can we see the dragons now?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry about that. Right this way. You can only look through, okay? Stick your hand out and they'll eat you."

"Okay!"

"Hi!"

As we walked through the tunnel that led to the stables and emerged on the other side, we saw dragons flying, running, drinking, playing, and engaging in other activities through the fence that separated our area from theirs. Our eyes lit up at the sight of so many dragons!

"Wow!" my sister and I exclaimed.

"The smaller flying dragons are called Lindblooms, while the ones without wings are a subspecies of earth dragon known as Lindrakes. We're currently in the grasslands, but we also have desert, forest, and lake areas," explained our guide.

"Wow! This place is so big!" we exclaimed.

"So, the deserts are hot, and the forests are cool," he said, looking at us.

"Do they run away?" I asked.

"They're bound by their true names, so there's no need to worry."

"Wow! They are so cute!" My sister exclaimed excitedly, and our guide, Mr. Dan, knelt down in front of her and smiled.

"Right?" he smiled, his cheeks turning a little red (not flustered, though).

'Mr. Dan must really love dragons,' I thought.

'I want to give them head pats, but he'll probably say no if I ask. I wonder how I can touch them! Hmm...'

I was deep in thought when my body suddenly grew hot, and my sister and I began to glow red, as did my backpack and her earrings!

Then, suddenly, all of the dragons started moving towards us at a fast pace. Mr. Dan tried to get us to escape, but a flying dragon was now blocking our way. However, it was much larger than the normal Lindblooms. Perhaps it was their pack leader or an adult? But that didn't matter now! I could finally pet a dragon! It might be foolish, but I didn't care! I wanted to pet dragons!

I ran up to the large pterodactyl as Neema walked towards it. Mr. Dan shouted at us to stop, but we didn't listen and kept approaching it until we were in front of it, smiling. And then, he spoke to us, telling us that his name was Ghizel.

"Your name is Ghizel?" we both said, as the others were stunned.

"My name is N/n!" "And I am Neema!" "And we're both twins!" We nodded, and then he asked if we had Sol's Orb.

"Yup! We have Sol's orb." My sister replied

"Ghizel! Can we give you head pats?" I asked excitedly. And he agreed and we hugged him

"Yayyy"

The men behind us were stunned their lips agaped and 'woahing' you know what I mean HAHAH

"Mister Dan! Can I play with them?" We asked excitedly.

"S-sure..." He said sounding unsure

"Yayyy!" Ghizel played dow so we could get on his back. As we were ready, we signaled him that he could take off.

"were ready!" We said as he stood up and flew us away.

"See you guys LATER!" We yelled as we leave them on the dust as lindrakes followed us as wind went brushing my hair back.

----------------------

I. AM. SO. SORRYYYYYYYY!!! IM SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A LONG WHILE!!! ITS BECAUSE I WAS SO BUSY ON SCHOOL AND THE 3RD PERIODICAL TEST IS NEAR HUHUHU TIME GO BY SO FASTT

SELENE OUT!