~Chapter 11~

(This is after neema and Les rode the wakka)

Y/n pov

Neema and Les took off in a second after riding the wakka with my sister. But Neema had trouble walking and felt very dizzy. She said, "I respect people who ride wakkas" while slowly walking and trying to balance herself. Neema was shocked to hear that they were only at 50% of the wakka's top speed, and she continued stumbling. Meanwhile, Dan was holding me in his arms, and I was practically sleeping.

(You love sleeping even if you are in the middle of a dessert you will still sleep if you are tired ehe)

Dan tried to hold in his laughter so he wouldn't wake me up, but he couldn't anymore and laughed quietly, yet loud enough for Neema to hear.

"You good? You can barely walk," he said and laughed loudly, waking me up. "It's not that funny!" I protested.

"Hm? Is it over already?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. Then we heard a squawk above us and looked up to see a hawk flying in circles. Les whistled, and the hawk came down towards him. He wore a glove, and the hawk landed on it. My sister and I were mesmerized by the hawk.

"That's a gleyhawk. We use them to exchange letters," Les explained.

"I want one on my arm too, but I guess it's out of the question in this body," I pouted a bit. My sister did the same but held her head down and looked at her hands. I guess we both had the same thought.

The crow started tapping on Les' hand. "Ah... Right..." He grabbed a letter that was in the hawk's leg and read it. Then his expression turned into a shocked one.

"What? I'm terribly sorry. One of my subordinates has caused some trouble. I must get back immediately."

Les told us worry in his eyes

"Got it. Guess we'll call it a day, then." Dan said.

"Can we come back and play really soon?" Neema asked, wanting to stay a little bit more.

"Yes, if I'm free, I'll be happy to show you around."

When the Captain's free, huh? Well so much for today.

"Hey mister Dan! Let's go see Ghizel!"

"Right now?!"

"Yeah! I miss Ghizel now!"

We walked to the dragon stables without Dan because he was told to immediately go back to the dragon stables because some of the dragons got loose. While we strolled down the path We saw Lars coming in our Way. We ran to him and hugged him.

"Lars! You came to pick us up again!"

Lars nodded as he layed down signaling us to get on.

"But wait! We don't wanna go home yet!" Lars tilted his head question why.

"We want to see the dragons again!"
"Yeah!"

Lars nodded but still signaling us to get on his back so our legs won't get tired of walking. We hopped on Lars and began our way to the dragon stables.  Suddenly Lars stopped and said that the elemental spirits noticed an animal was lost so some of them protected it and the others came to alert lars. We followed where Lars would go, and then in the middle of the woods we saw a white moose. White moose's are very rare! I think they are rare? I don't know I just haven't seen a white moose before. And it seemed lost. Me and my sister were ecstatic and neema called the white moose over.

Author note:You can understand and speak to any animals and they can understand you.

"Hey! White moose! Come here! Are you lost white moose?"

The white moose nodded as it's head tilted down. We looked at each other and nodded. Both thinking that we should help it get back to it's home.

"We'll help you get home white moose! Can you tell us where you are live?"

It nodded and said it came from the beast Knight's stables. And we happily nodded knowing where it is. We led him the way. While we were on our way back to the stables. Neema wanted to ride on the White moose's back and it happily accepted it. Neema was on its back and I was snuggling up in Lars' fur, my eyes feeling droopy. Eventually I fell asleep once again. I don't know why I sleep very often. Maybe it because I have a twin, some say that having a twin may make the other twin unhealthy or the opposite than the other. I actually have less blood cells in my body so I don't have that much stamina. So yeah maybe that's why.

Neema pov

My sister was asleep once again on Lars as I rode on the White moose's back. As we made it towards the stables. We saw Sir Les facing his back towards us. We walked towards him and he somehow did not notice anything. I called him from behind and he jumped a bit and turned around. Once he turned around, he blankly stared at us then his face turned into a shocked expression.

Les Pov

I wont believe of what I was seeing right now... It was lady Nefertima... on the missing White moose's back... Seriously?...

"Seriously... How in the world did this happen?!"

"Uhm.. well.. you see.. me and n/n were trying to get back to Ghizel from visiting you and this white moose seemed to be lost..."

"So you found her, lady Nefertima?"

"Oh it is a her!(She means gender)
Nuh-uh! The elementalspirits noticed she was lost and protected her! Then lars told us and we went and found her!"

Wow...to even think they'd also found the white moose... I underestimated lady Nefertima and Lady Y/n.

"From now on if something happens like this again, could you contact us first?" Lady Nefertima agreed and saluted.

The power to be loved by any kind of animal...I never thought such thing existed, yet I have no choice but to accept it now. I'm rather jealous. Id love that power myself as I also adore animals.

A few days later it was the birthday of Nefertima and Y/n as they were called to come to the living room.

"Neema, N/n happy birthday!" Mrs. Dayland said to her two twin daughters

"Thank you very much!" The twins said

"To celebrate your birthday. Well grant you one wish. What would you both like?"

"Hmm...." We both think and had an idea and we whispered it to each other and we had the same thought!

"We wanna go to the city!" We said happily but father was the opposite having his happy to a horrified one.

"Wha-- N-no, absolutely not! It's dangerous!"

"Dear, she'll be fine as long as both of them have someone with them."

"We'll go with Karna!"

"You girls going alone is just as bad!"

"Then we'll just send Paul with them.." mo stated as she looked at the butler with brownish-gold hair as he nodded.

"So be it. I suppose I can accept that."

"Yay!!" The twins exclaimed and father sighed with a slight smile on his face.

"Isn't this great honey?, now let's get you both ready for your outing."

"Okay!"

___________________

This is where I am going to end this chapter...and I seriously cannot write over 3k+ or even 2k+ just 1k+ that's all I can handle and it takes so long to finish one episode but that's okay! Having many chapters is good in a way!

SELENE OUT!