1

Chapter 1 "Rebirth, Start Planting Vegetables"

2023-10-29Author : Sandaoyan

  Chapter 1 "Reborn and Started to Plant Vegetables"

  "When I was young, the sea water was blue."

  Under the dim sunlight, the grand master's chair in front of the door swayed gently.

  "At that time, people would wear swimsuits and go to the beach to play, sunbathe and drink fruit wine."

  When he heard about eating, the little black bear lying on the side suddenly raised his head and looked at the thin figure on the Taishi chair.

  "I just know how to eat! I don't know how many ears you have broken off the corn grown at home!"

  Jiang Yan stretched out her hand and slapped the bear on the head with a loud bang, which instantly dimmed the light in the black bear's eyes.

  "But then, it was the end of the world."

  There was a long sigh, and the sky became darker and darker.

  "Not long after the nuclear wastewater was dumped, the fish rushed to the coast like crazy, and a large number of them were stranded and died, causing the entire coast to be filled with stench."

  Recalling all the past, Jiang Yan looked at his farm, his eyes long.

  "At first, people thought that fish couldn't stand nuclear wastewater. Now that I think about it, it's quite funny."

  The setting sun fell on Jiang Yan's face, illuminating half of it, revealing a wry smile.

  "But later, after a long investigation, experts discovered that it was because all the algae in the ocean were dead." "When the algae

  died, there was no oxygen in the ocean. If fish wanted to breathe, they had to run to the shore. So, he died because of lack of water."

  "No matter how you run, you will die."

  Looking at the vegetable garden, Jiang Yan's eyes showed a trace of resentment, which was replaced by numbness in the blink of an eye.

  "The extinction of algae has caused the entire earth to lose 90% of its oxygen. At this time, people started to plant trees crazily and said they wanted to protect nature. It was very hypocritical." "

  The trees you see now were basically planted at that time. Yes."

  After patting the sleeping black bear, Jiang Yan pointed at the lush trees outside the courtyard and said.

  "However, the oxygen provided by trees was completely insufficient."

  "So, human beings used the most primitive reasons to launch the most advanced war." "

  I also died at that time."

  As if he understood the meaning of the words, he continued The somewhat sluggish black bear raised his head and looked at Jiang Yan sadly.

  Reaching out and touching the black bear's face, Jiang Yan looked at the vegetable garden with a dazed expression. It was a very painful thing to accept one's own death.

  But these are okay.

  After rebirth, seeing the devastated world today will make people despair from the bottom of their hearts.

  "What's funny is that some time before the war broke out, those capitalists were still selling oxygen tanks crazily. As a result, not long after, those politicians immediately confiscated all the capitalists' reserves." It was as if he felt the dull