54

Chapter 54 "I'm Sorry"

  The battlefield was changing rapidly. Gao Chou, who was hiding aside, found Zhao Dabai in the distance. He checked the latter's body and found that there was no injury. He then held down Zhao Dabai's head and hid it in the bushes.

  Gao Chou was afraid that Zhao Dabai's size would be discovered by the beast kings in the center, which would lead to Zhao Dabai being implicated.

  Feeling the force on his head, Zhao Dabai showed no signs of anger. After this battle, the relationship between Gao Chou and Zhao Dabai suddenly seemed to have eased a lot.

  Lifting the boulder, the female orangutan smashed it at the snake's head. However, seeing the boulder in the mother's hand, the python flexibly twisted its body to avoid this fatal or injured attack.

  "Bang!"

  The boulder fell to the ground and was instantly shattered into debris along with the smoke and dust. Seeing this, the python hurriedly twisted its body and swam around the male orangutan.

  "Hiss!"

  The ribs were broken, causing the gorilla who was paralyzed on the side to gasp and cough up blood. Looking at the python swimming in the distance, the gorilla struggled to get up, grabbed the rotten tree trunk on the side, and moved towards the head of the giant snake in an instant Smash it.

  "Bang!"

  Sawdust flew everywhere, and the chaotic scene got out of control again. The female orangutan on the side finally reacted, turned around, grabbed the tail of the giant snake, and tried to pull it away from the male orangutan!

  However, as the smoke dissipated, everyone was shocked to find that in the smoke, the big snake had tightly wrapped itself around the male orangutan's neck, and the eyes of the entangled male orangutan had even turned white.

  "Roar!"

  Seeing that the male orangutan was injured, the female orangutan roared angrily and used her arms to break the giant snake in her hand instantly!

  "Hiss!"

  The severe pain made the big snake let out a mournful cry. It turned its head to look at the female orangutan. The big snake's eyes showed a cruel and fierce light, and then it opened its big mouth and showed its fangs, and instantly bit the male orangutan's shoulder. Down!

  "Bah!"

  The pain in his shoulder made the male orangutan wake up instantly. His arms suddenly exerted force, and the giant snake wrapped around him was suddenly thrown away. Seizing the opportunity, the male orangutan clamped the body of the giant snake and urged it to move. With all his strength, he threw it onto the tree trunk.

  "Bang!"

  A huge sound instantly penetrated the entire jungle. Jiang Yan looked intently at the side and saw a nearly five-meter-thick tree in the distance. Half the width of the trunk was smashed by the giant snake's head, and his head was covered with blood. The mandible of the giant snake was completely shattered, while the gorilla on the side was weak and slumped on the ground.

  The battlefield finally calmed down. The female orangutan on the side ran to the male orangutan and grabbed the latter's arm, only to find that black blood was constantly flowing out of the latter's shoulder. Apparently, the python's bite just now had hit the gorilla. deadly toxin.

  "Isn't the python non-venomous?"

  Looking at the blood stains on the male orangutan's body, Jiang Yan widened her eyes in confusion. In her impression, pythons strangled their prey with all their muscles and suffocated them to death. As for the venom at all, There is none, not even fangs, but what is going on with this python right now?