64

Chapter 64 "Harvest"

  The bullet was shot out, penetrating the crocodile's skull and shattering the brain inside. In just a moment, the crocodile in front of him became stiff and lifeless.

  Seeing that the crocodile finally died, Jiang Yan instantly collapsed on the ground with all his strength. The little orangutan jumped off the rattan, climbed in front of Jiang Yan, and stretched out his hand to comfort Jiang Yan.

  "No, I'm fine."

  He opened his mouth and a trembling voice came out of Jiang Yan's mouth. Feeling the change in the voice, Jiang Yan lowered his head and looked at his body.

  His hands were trembling, and even the pistol was a little unsteady. His whole body seemed to have been drained of its soul, without any strength. His fierce breathing made Jiang Yan's nose sore. Looking at the crocodile in front of him like a wall, Jiang Yan struggled for a long time, and finally Stand up.

  Holding on to the branches picked up from the side, Jiang Yan staggered to the crocodile's body. One of the latter's eyes flew away, but the other one was still filled with a frightening cold light.

  The nearly one and a half meter long mouth was shattered by the impact, the huge scales were shining with a deep luster like ink jade, and the thick tail was like a mythical dragon. Everything was so spectacular.

  After confirming that the crocodile was dead, Jiang Yan released his consciousness and asked if there were other wild animals around the plants. After receiving a negative answer, he finally felt relieved.

  The little orangutan on the side followed Jiang Yan's footsteps, saw the latter's tired face, and stood aside obediently.

  Holding the baby orangutan in hand, Jiang Yan scanned the surrounding environment. The escape just now was so dangerous that Jiang Yan had no idea how far away from home she was.

  After some searching, I discovered that it was only ten minutes away from home.

  After confirming the location, Jiang Yan looked at the crocodile beside him, and an idea suddenly came to his mind.

  "Why don't you take it back and eat it?"

  A sudden thought lingered in Jiang Yan's mind. Looking at the crocodile in front of her, she became more and more convinced of this idea.

  Some people started selling crocodile meat before Jiang Yan was alive. Although the quality is not as good as real beef and pork, it is still liked by a small number of people. This situation shows that crocodile meat is enough to become a staple food.

  What's more, the crocodile in front of him is so big. If he takes all this crocodile back, even Zhao Dabai can eat so much meat for three to five days.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yan became more and more excited. She kept looking around the crocodile, and Jiang Yan confirmed her thoughts.

  "This tail would be delicious if grilled!"

  "The back meat can be used for frying, and the legs can be stewed."

  "The skin looks quite strong, so I can make a set of armor for Zhao Dabai."

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yan jumped on the crocodile's back and saw the sharp edges of the crocodile skin beneath him. Jiang Yan called over to the little orangutan beside him.

  "I don't know if you understand."

  To comfort the little orangutan in front of her, Jiang Yan took out the empty magazine from her waist.