141-150

141. Chapter 141 "It's time to do something when you've had enough food and wine"

2023-11-23Author : Sandaoyan

  Seeing the guards bringing the food into the house, Ji Feng picked the right time and arrived at the residence where Zhou Jianquan and others were under house arrest just as they finished their meal.

  "Ji Feng? Why are you here?"

  Seeing Ji Feng coming, Lei Datu at the door was a little nervous. He said hello and wanted to ask the latter about the purpose of his trip.

  "It's time to send them back." He

  simply explained his purpose, and then pushed open the door regardless of Lei Datu's hand to stop him.

  Seeing the sudden appearance of the figure, Zhou Jianquan in the house thought it was the guard responsible for cleaning. Sitting on the Kang with his legs crossed lazily, he pointed at the food remnants on the floor and said, "Take all of this away."

  Ji Feng glanced around. In a chaotic environment, it seems that these people are really living a comfortable life during this period. They only eat and sleep, and there is even a weird smell in the air.

  "Brother Zhou, long time no see."

  When he heard the voice of Ji Feng, Zhou Jianquan, who was sitting on the bed, was stunned. After rubbing his eyes, he realized that the person who came was actually Ji Feng. He jumped off the bed in panic, put on his shoes, and flattered Went to the front of the monsoon.

  "Brother Ji Feng, why are you here?" Smelling the stench coming from beside him, Ji Feng said with a smile without changing his expression: "The old village chief wants you to do something for him, I'm here to pass on a   message

  ."

It was the old village chief's instruction. The faces of the people surrounding Ji Feng suddenly changed, and they looked at each other in horror, not daring to breathe.

  "How is the Linggong settlement during this period? You also know in your heart that the old village chief is not a narrow-minded person. The Linggong settlement needs to be built, so I hope you can come back and stop causing divisions. So this time I will go to I came here hoping that you can go back and lobby so that those who think that the Linggong settlement is still hostile to them can change their views on the Linggong settlement."

  Time is urgent and the task is urgent, so I will tell my plan directly. Ji Feng waited for the replies from everyone in front of him.

  Hearing this, everyone immediately understood the meaning of Ji Feng's words. He wanted them to go back wherever they came from. How could Zhou Jianquan agree to this? It took a lot of effort to arrive in this gentle town, and there were people taking care of everything for food and clothing. How could it be possible to go back to the bitter and cold place before.

  "Brother, it's not my fault that I don't want to go. It's just that our brothers all escaped from there and they don't want to see us." With a roll of his eyes, Zhou Jianquan found an excuse and said in a very embarrassed tone.

  Ji Feng, who had thought of this for a long time, hid his smile, and then said: "The old village chief said that if you can persuade them to surrender, I can give you an official position when you come back." After a

  pause, Ji Feng continued: " You don't want this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fall into Gao Chou's hands, right? "

  Ji Feng knows very well that the Zhou Jianquan in front of him attaches great importance to power and is extremely narrow-minded. He has no resistance to the attraction of this kind of official position. , observing Zhou Jianquan's face, the corners of Ji Feng's suppressed mouth gradually rose.