Chapter 45- His Girlfriend

As soon as I entered my room I was pushed to the wall instantly feeling a body press into me.

" Where the fuck were you last night?" I heard his gruff voice and without meaning to my body shivered.

" I don't think I have to answer that, I don't owe you an explanation about my movements," I said trying to sound confident.

" Really? Where's this attitude coming from?" He asked his eyes looking into mine like he could find answers and then they slowly moved to my neck and I swear I saw his eyes turn a shade darker.

" You let him touch you?"

" Mr. Vincenzo please let me go,"

" It's Mr. Vincenzo now, did you moan his fucking name when he touched you?"

" I'm not going to be having that conversation with you, you're…" I didn't get to finish what I was about to say when he hit his palms on the wall in anger…

" You're mine!! All mine!! "

" I'm not your property, and I don't belong to you," I said, challenging him.

" Maybe you've lost your senses and I need to fuck some sense into you," That was all he cared about, that was all I ever was to him.

" Please let me go Mr. Vincenzo I have somewhere to be and I'm running late," He searched my face his brows shrugged in confusion.

" Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?" He dares to ask me that.

" No, you've done everything right, you just opened my eyes to see my mistake," I said as I tried to push my way out of his hold but he wouldn't budge.

" Mistake? What do you mean by that?"

" Please I'm running late,"

He wanted to speak but an angel decided to save me by calling me, thank you whoever you are. I was thinking he'd move at the sound of my phone ringing but he didn't.

As I took the phone from my pocket, he saw the caller even before I did. It was Eddy.

" Now he's fucking calling you, " He pushed off me and before I could blink he was out the door banging it in anger.

What did he expect? That I'll come home and run into his arms after realizing that all this while I've been making a fool of myself, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

I can't even imagine what his friend must think of me. Tears gather my eyes but I wiped them off. Nothing was worth my tears.

Nothing.

*********

She let him touch her, I wanted to drag my hair at the images that filled my head.

The thought of that bastard kissing those lips that were meant for only me, the thought of him making her a moaning mess under him as she moaned his name.

I cleared my table.

She was fucking mine and nobody had the right to touch what was mine.

" What's wrong brother? why did you throw everything off your table like that?" Anna asked as she started picking the things I dropped in anger.

" Anna leave them, I just wanna be alone,"

She looked at me as if she wanted to say something but decided against it.

" Okay, I'll be in my room if you need anything,"

My office became quiet again and the stupid thoughts came back, I needed to clear my head or I might end up killing someone.

I opened my drawer where I had a bottle of whiskey and I brought out the bottle, I didn't bother to get a glass, I drank straight from the bottle, it was easier that way..

Why the fuck was my heart hurting like something just got stolen from me?

It was only sex right? She gave me her body, I rewarded her with mine.

So what if she gets fucked by another dude? She could get fucked by as many guys as she wanted.

But she was mine, she's mine.

I'm going crazy.

******

" I can't believe I'm seeing you here Debbie, it's been years, you've changed so much,"

" Well I can say the same thing for you," She said with a smile on her beautiful face, Debbie was the kind of girl that drew you to her, she was the type of attractive redhead woman who commanded attention even when she wasn't trying to.

" Where do you work?  I remember you saying you relocated because you got a job,"

" Yeah, I work as an assistant editor at a publishing house,"

" That's good, I'm just so glad you're here, I could show you around when we have time, this is such a beautiful city and you'll love it,"

We did some catching up but I had to go.
I needed to be home to make dinner early because I had a study date with three of my classmates. I was actually hoping we could study and not finish the discussion we had in class.

When I got home I quickly got busy with dinner, I decided to make lasagna.

The food was ready but I didn't see any sign of my boss. My job was to take care of his needs. Even if I took it a little too far, I've learned my lesson.

I went to his office but he wasn't there, I saw some things scattered on the floor so I picked them up and arranged them on his table.

He could be in his room but I dreaded going up there, it would just remind me of how stupid I was.

But I'm his personal maid, I can't let what happened stop me from doing my job.

I made my way up the stairs but stopped when I saw Anna.

" Do you know if your brother is in his room?"

" He's not," She simply said.

" Do you know where he is? I'm done with dinner I have to take his food to him," I said as I looked towards his room as if he'd suddenly come out.

" Oh, he went to pick his girlfriend,"