Chiles time🔥

(Idk i felt like writing a little smut just tell if you guys don't like it and ill delete this one shot)

In Miles' room 

Chapa and Miles are on his bed with her straddling his lap. They're making out and deeply engrossed in their kiss. Chapa moans into the kiss as Miles trails down her neck. "Ahh," Chapa moans. She feels Miles' tongue against her neck and lifts her head, granting him more access. "Wait, Miles, you're going to leave a hickey," she says. As soon as she says that, Miles finds a soft spot on her neck, and she gasps loudly. He pulls back, looks her straight in the eyes, and says, "Wow, I didn't know you could make sounds like that," grinning. "S-shut up," Chapa says as she slaps his shoulder. He goes back to her neck and lays her on her back, hovering over her. "Wait, what are you doing," Chapa says. "Hold on," Miles says as he lowers his body so his head is between her legs. Miles lifts her shirt and kisses her stomach. Chapa flinches, giggling. Miles goes to pull down her pants,but looks up for confirmation, Chapa nods, and he continues to pull down her pants, leaving her lower body only in her underwear. She sits up and goes under her shirt to take off her bra, leaving her chest bare under her shirt. Miles looks between her legs, licks his lips, then moves his hand to start touching her underwear-covered area. She flinches at the contact. Miles moves her underwear to the side and goes to touch her again. This time she moans out. Miles then puts one of his fingers in her and starts moving it. Chapa whimpers at the contact. He then takes it out, puts in two, and begins sucking at her clit. Chapa gasps and twitches at the sensation. She moans out, "Ughh~" responding to the feeling, "Go faster, please daddy~" Chapa gasps out as he speeds up to her request and adds three fingers to the thrust. "Nghn~", Chapa moans out. Miles groans at the fact of her calling him "daddy" and starts to get a boner.

In Mika's room

Mika and Bose are looking at each other flushed because of what they're hearing. "Fuck~ ahhh~ daddy~" they hear next door. "Um, so Miles should be glad we're the ones hearing this and not my parents," Mika says. "Let's just raise the volume on the movie we're watching," Bose says. "I wish I could be doing that to you," Bose says under his breath. "What was that, honey?" Mika says, going to grab the remote. "Nothing!" Bose says, sitting back with a sigh.

In Miles' room

Miles begins to thrust his fingers in and out of her faster. "Ughh~ Miles, I'm gonna cum," she says as her body tenses. Miles feels her pussy clamp down on his finger as a liquid starts gushing out of her with an intense moan. He takes his fingers out and licks her. Chapa snaps her legs shut out of embarrassment. Miles sits on his knees, pushing her legs open so he can crawl in between them. "Don't you think it's a bit late for that," Miles says before kissing her. He puts his hand on her boobs and massages them. Chapa twitches because of overstimulation. Miles then sits her on his lap again and sucks on her breast, biting and nipping at them. "Wait, stop," Chapa says with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong," Miles says, wiping her tears. "I'm fine, but what about you" she says, lowering her hips onto his. Miles groans at the contact. Chapa then gets off the bed and gets on her knees."Sit on the edge of the bed." She demands Miles.

 Chapa then goes in between his legs, unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down with his boxers. Miles is watching her as she does so and smiles. Chapa looks up at him, "Don't get cocky now, or I'm going to leave you like this," Chapa says. "You wouldn't dare," Miles says. "Watch me," Chapa says. "Whatev-" Miles is cut off by Chapa placing his dick in her mouth. "Shit~" Miles groans. Chapa bobs up and down, moving her hand along with her. Miles places his hand on her head and grips a little bit. Chapa groans at the tingling sensation.

 Chapa then takes her mouth off of him with a pop sound and a string of saliva and uses her hand to go up and down on his shaft. She stares at him with hungry eyes while he squirms and twitches under her hands. "Chapa~" Miles moans. He whimpers, and the sound itself could make Chapa cum. Chapa then places her mouth back on his dick and starts to deepthroat him with a gagging sound coming out of her. Out of nowhere, Miles thrusts up into Chapa's mouth, and she makes another gagging sound with saliva dripping down onto the carpet and her neck. "Fuck~, I'm going to cum," Miles warns. 

Chapa continues to deepthroat him, and a little later, she gets surprised with cum down her throat. She comes up for air and coughs up cum. "I'm so sorry," Miles apologizes. "It's fine," Chapa breathes out. She takes her finger to her mouth and wipes cum off her face before looking Miles in the eyes and licking it off her finger, doing it slowly and sensually. "You're such a tease," Miles croaks out. "Yeah I am", She says getting up, walking to the bathroom with some umph in her step. Miles follows in after her, shaking his head with a smile on his face.

The next morning in the Macklin household kitchen

Miles is already downstairs with Chapa, and Bose and Mika come rolling in. "Good morning," Miles and Chapa say at the same time. "Did y'all have a good night's rest last night? 'Cause me and Bose didn't, I bet you can figure out why." Mika says making a face. Chapa blushes, sipping on tea that Miles had just made for her, knowing it was her they heard. Miles spits out his tea he just drank. "You heard that!" Miles says. "Yep, and I'm pretty sure our neighbors could too," Mika says. Miles and Chapa look down, blushing. "I'm so, so sorry," Chapa says. "Oh, no need to apologize. I know you're not the culprit to why the noise was so loud," Mika says. "Right, I'm sure it was this horny fucker right here," Bose says, turning to Miles. They all start laughing at Miles' expression when Bose made the comment.

(I thought I published this already oops..)