Prologue: Type Y/n

The scene opens up to a school as the familiar school bell rings out, the bell that marks the end of the school day. The scene changes to many happy students coming out of the school gate, and we see a teenager stretching as he exits.

?/?: (with a smile) Ah, that school bell, the sweet sound of freedom! (stretches) Finally, the day's over. Now, what should I do? Watch some more Kamen Rider? Or Super Sentai, Ultraman? Or Garo?

 Now, what should I do? Watch some more Kamen Rider? Or Super Sentai, Ultraman? Or Garo?

Y/n L/n the Protag-Kun of this Story!.

As Y/n walks, still pondering what to do, when he arrives at his house. Standing at a crosswalk, he notices the light is green but decides to wait for it to turn red as he continues contemplating.

Y/n: Or maybe i just played games? Or buy another DX i haven't got Zillion Driver yet.

While still thinking, after a few minutes, the light turns green. As he starts crossing, he hears a truck horn sound, catching Y/n's attention. He sees a truck coming toward him at full speed.

 He sees a truck coming toward him at full speed

Y/n: (Concern) Wait.....is that Truck is coming to me!!!!!!

The truck advances towards Y/n, but he manages to dodge it. His heart beats fast as he reacts with a mix of surprise and urgency, realizing the close call. He notices that no one around him seems to react to what almost happened.

Y/n: (Relieved then smirk) Phew! That was too close! For a second, I thought I got isekai'd (Thought) but why didn't anyone react or do something?

As Y/n grabs his stuff, deciding to head home, the truck suddenly stops. To his surprise, it reverses and charges at him again. He sees the glaring headlights coming his way. Before Y/n can react, Truck-Kun hit with him, leaving Y/n badly hurt. His eyes slowly close, and the last thing he sees is Truck-Kun disappearing into thin air.

Y/n's vision turns to black, and the scene changes to Y/n in a white room. He gradually opens his eyes and instinctively presses the area where Truck-Kun hit him, feeling the pain.