The Anomaly Bio

Name:Fuji

Last Name:Shigan

Character Type: Antoganits, Villian.

Allieses: The Anomaly, The God, The True Hero of the Isles, My Candidates, Master, The Psycho, The Final Boss

Race: Human (Currently) Orphnoch (later on)

Gender:Male

Age:16

Looks:

Occupation: Lunatic Killer, Villian, Kamen Rider/Ranger

Affiliation: Himself, Shin Shocker, Emperor's Coven.

Background:
Fuji Shigan is a psychopath who loves engaging in violent activities such as fighting, killing, stealing, arson, and more. He takes pleasure in people's suffering, resisting efforts by the police and even the FBI to stop him.

Selected by Kuro Ensei, the leader of Shin Shocker, to be a candidate, he initially declines the offer. However, when he learns that he can kill as many as he wants with no hesitation, he joins as one of the candidates to become the leader of Shin Shocker as a replacement.

His mission is to conquer one world, and he decides to target the TOH world. As he chooses his equipment and powers, he encounters Belos and decides to work together with him. Fuji Shigan provides other villains in the TOH world with items to boost their powers and eliminate Luz Noceda, Eda Clawthorne, and many more.

Upon hearing about a teenager who becomes a Kamen Rider and a teenager that can transform into Super Sentai and defeats his minions, he sets his sights on eliminating him.

Powers:

Superhuman Powers: Just like Y/n, and Gira he possesses abilities that enhance every aspect of his being, including strength, speed, stamina, agility, and more. These powers grant him unparalleled capabilities, making him a formidable force on the battlefield.

Kamen Rider Powers: Similar to Y/n, he can harness the power of Dark/Evil Riders and other Riders, utilizing their abilities and summoning items without limitations.

Mains Equipment:

Mumeiken Kyomu