𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O1 I a new home?

oukiee first chapter dedicated to the one who made the very first comment i recieved on TFLB!!! isaidluvv thank youuuu sooo sooo much for the support you showed, love!!! it really means the world!!!

(i'll definitely mention all you lovies who have been supporting me and share your lovely comments! thank you all my loves!!!)

jaana, tumko, jaana ho toh, matt aana

-•❅•-

-•❅•-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O1 : a new home

"Can you stop freaking out like you're some just married woman or something, already!" I put the phone away from my ears, scrunching my eyes at the loud decibels that screamed through the speakers. 

"I mean, technically... shouldn't I be?" The meek voice of reason within me attempted to counter.

"What!? Woman NO! It's been three years already, for fucks sake!" 

Well. Right.

"Yeah, I get that but-"

"Wish, people date for literally 2 weeks in a long distance and even they are ten times less awkward than you! Like c'mon! You're married to that guy!" I could practically feel the frustration from the other side, burn my ears.

"Yeah but, it's different you know... between us... like-"

"Just because you haven't had sex?"

"No!" I quickly covered the speaker with my palm, like a teenager who was scared her parents would hear the words sex from the other side, 

Yes, In case you're wondering, I am the dramatic type.

"I mean yes, but no! Like- different because, we-we haven't really ever... lived together you know..." 

"No, from what I remember you two were together the first few weeks of your marriage and-"

"And then he went back to the US while I got a job in Canada, yes! But you're completely missing the point that we were staying at his parent's place and that we had people around! Like actual humans who would talk and keep us both busy, so we didn't really have to see each other a lot, forget interacting!" 

"But you guys would meet twice a year, at least!" There she goes with her pessimism. 

"Exactly, just! That's like at max 10 times in thousand and sixty-five days!"

"And you'd talk on call every day,"

"Are you serious, D? You know what we talked about and how long! It's like a minute at max per day!"