𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O2 I a night to not remember

ahhh the second dedicated to the second one to comment!  -irxnblade you mentioned it's your first ever desi wattpad story, i really really hope to not disappoint you! anddd thank youuuu sooo sooo much for the support you showed, love!!!

: aankhein bole, ho lab pe khamoshi

-•❅•-

-•❅•-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O2 : a night to not remember

It had almost been an hour of me tossing around on the bed like a lonesome dog, with no sleep whatsoever. The bed was definitely not the problem though. 

Instagram, maybe? Booktok, hell yeah, but above all, it was the faint light seeping from beneath the walk-in, that had me screaming from the inside, and playing dead on the outside for the past fifteen minutes.

After the awkward end to our delicious dinner, I didn't stay in the hall for much longer, instead, I simply sat down to read a book, on the balcony before, getting bored after a good 34 minutes. 

Don't get me wrong as much as I love reading, I think I should be very specific about mentioning, 'I love reading fiction', I live for drama and disasters, not for what could make me earn more or make my living better. 

No doubt I'm financially strapped.

Talk about having a naturally 'tumbling-down-the-hill' mindset.

So, to continue where we were, after my 34 minutes of reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, I couldn't help but feel like a whole brand new person who had the biggest urge to sleep right then and there. 

When I looked at the number of books on the shelf right beside the balcony door, a wide smile immediately adorned my lips, that was, until, I finally started going through the extremely unattractive book covers, followed by the names that probably would scare the tiny little graphic designer income that I had been offered for the past few bread and butter years of my life.

Rolling my eyes at how boring my husband's choices are, and then reminding myself that currently, he is richer than me, I tried not to gag at the book I had in hand, and how basic its cover looked for my liking. 

A silent scoff escaped my mouth as I shook my head keeping it back on the shelf and giving myself a reminder to get my carton of fiction unpacked and stacked on the three empty shelves ASAP.

I was about to leave the sheer maggot of boredom in the name of books all on their own when my eyes landed on the reflection of the glass doors of the balcony, immediately, making me get my hands back on the bundle of boring pages.