𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O3 I you aren't any different

chapter dedicated to fellowuserwastaken lmaoooo i swearrr your comeents just make me laugh so hard! Looooove looove loveee yaaaa!!! and thank you soo much for reading!!!

:aankho se tere sach sabhi, sab kuch abhi jaan lu

-•❅•-

-•❅•-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 O3 : you aren't any different

Three Years Back:

I looked at the yellow anarkali bordered with white lace on the sides that so perfectly accentuated my curves in all the right places, making me smile and pose as I stood in front of the mirror.

I look pretty good for a change.

It was day two of me living my most ideal-single life at my in-laws and boy did I love every bit of it. They say you can't choose the family you're born into, but you could always choose the family you get married in, however, even though in my case, the choice had never been mine in both the situations, I was at least thankful that god didn't do me wrong twice in a single life when it comes to having a family for the second time in a row.

Family.

To be honest, I don't even know if I considered the members of the house I had been living in or the members of the house I'm living with now as a family, but all I could say is, if it comes to being flatmates, my current ones are way better than the previous.

Coming to the current, let's just say the current sole reason behind me having a new house altogether had been missing ever since our first encounter as a married couple.

Exactly,

Honestly, if it weren't for my personal choice of forever being a naturally distant bimbo, I don't think any newly wedded wife could actually be so chill about having a missing husband for almost a whole day and a night after being married, but well. It's not like I was too excited about sharing a room with a stranger either.

"And I know we're not perfect," I hummed, curling my hair at the bottom, with a straightener,

"But I've never felt this way for no one," Keeping the straightener away, I switched off the appliance, before taking a step back from the mirror and almost immediately throw myself forward bending my head down, and throwing it back up, adding all the volume of the world right to my hair.

"Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me!!" I sang dramatically as I picked my jhumkas from the dressing table, sliding them in one by one when my eyes landed on the multiple glass bangles that my mother-in-law just gave me to pair with the attire.